Chapter Two

Emaline's POV

We arrived at the famous Dominguez Rocks, Luke had been going on and on about. It was actually really beautiful, not as beautiful as Kate though, and it also looked exactly like if we were on another planet, exactly like Luke said. I got off the bus with my bag in hand and looked to my right and smiled. Right beside me stood the beautiful and amazing Kate Messner, I smiled and started to blush as she brushed past my hand and gripped it for a second as she looked at me and smiled. I looked back down at our hands just to chuckle thinking I'd never had been so happy especially with a girl, even though it doesn't matter to me. She let go of my hand as others started to get off the bus, majority of them carrying lights, cameras, mics, and makeup supplies. I started to get really happy as I remembered Kate was the one who would be doing my makeup. I started to smile and smirk as I thought about it.

Kate patted my back slowly, "Come on let's go get you ready," she said to me as she started to walk over to where everyone was setting up the stuff for our shooting. I walked over with Kate and she sat down in the seats that were just placed down by Tyler. Kate sat in the seat that had the table to her right. She opened up the makeup kit as I stood there just admiring her. "Hey Emaline, come on get over here! I have work to do!" She exclaimed to me with a bit of sass and I chuckled. "I'm coming!" I yelled back at her as I ran up to my seat and placed myself on it, sitting in front of her, I smiled again. She pulled out a brush to apply the blue paint. She dipped the tip of it into the paint and then brought my face closer to hers to make sure she didn't mess anything up. "Kate," I said softly and she looked at me to acknowledge me. "You're adorable," I said to her with a little chuckle and she blushed a bit. "No moving," she said to me and I obeyed her, she was really cute when she was serious. "Hey Kate, I really like your nose piercing, I think it's really cute," I said to her as I smiled at her and she looked up at me shaking her head with a bit of a chuckle. "Thank you Emaline, but please stay still," she said to me as she started laughing a bit then went back to focusing on putting the blue paint on my face.

Minutes passed as she finished up putting the paint on my face and I smiled, I dipped one of my fingers into the paint and she looked at me curiously. I looked at her in the eyes, her beautiful, just absolutely gorgeous, shimmering brown eyes. As I slowly started to put 2 lines underneath her eyes with the paint and started laughing and she laughed too. She grinned at me as she started to grow a bit red. "You're such a dork," she said out loud to me and I looked at her questioning what she just said. "Oh me? The dork?" I asked her as I hit her playfully. "Yes, you, the dork," she said with complete confidence in her words and I just laughed a lot. "Okay well let's get going then dork, you have your scene with McQuaid to film," she said to me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of the seat, I smiled and felt butterflies at her contact. We separated as she went to mange and monitor the camera, as I went over to see McQuaid. "Gum?" I asked as I walked up to McQuaid as we got ready for our big kiss scene. "Thanks," he said as he took the gum from my hand and I smiled at him. He chewed the gum quickly as we prepared for the scene. "Alright, and action!" Exclaimed Luke from beside the camera. McQuaid spat out the gum and went to his lines, "Victorious! Cheese Mongers of Earth shall rue the day they provoked the mighty Blorg!" He said loudly and proud holding up the roll of cheese. "Zarginda, my love, what say of your studly betrothed?" He asked to me. "Bound by duty and love, I say you're more God than Gloptonite," I said as I looked at him with pretend love in my eyes. Deep down I wish I was filming this scene with Kate. He inhaled and slowly then grabbed me and pulled me down into his arms kissing me passionately, but I wish it was her kissing my lips.

I could hear giggling coming from our crew as the session ended and I was surprised by McQuaid's kissing skills. "And cut!" Yelled out Luke, "Give it up for McQuaid!" He exclaimed. Everyone started laughing, me still in shock at his skill. "That was some good kissing," I said to him with a smile, even though he wasn't as good as Kate. "Same to you!" He said out loud and I chuckled. Everyone clapping around us, "That's a wrap! Wow! Let's pack it up!" Luke yelled out to everyone clapping and excited. "Are we sure we don't need another take? I could do another take for- for safety," McQuaid said after Luke ordered to pack up and I started to giggle a bit and then walk over to Kate. "We got it," Luke said joined by, "Yeah," from Kate as she looked a bit jealous which I will bring up with her. But she didn't seem to mind the scene to much. "Okay," McQuaid said looking down in disappointment.