Chapter 13

I tried not to let the question be fret over. That's a stupid question! Of course there's a reason on why I chose (Y/N) to be one of my Chosen-

I looked down at the, compared to my height, little person to see how unnerved my sudden quietness made them. I tried to smile to reassure them but that only seemed to make them even more nervous so I let the smile turn into a pout. "Aw, what's wrong? Are you afraid of me, your best friend?"

Again, that neat bow called distress came to neatly wrap around their face. Then I remembered the surprise I was going to show them! My smile appeared on my face again and this time, I didn't really care if it made them uneasy. "Come with me, I've got something to show you!" I waved my hand in a beaconing motion. They reluctantly followed me as I lead them down a little corridor that led away from the workshop my door had led us to.

(Y/N) glanced around at their surroundings that consisted of pale green walls that looked a little faded and old, and worn down wooden floors that creaked and squealed when stepped on, and the occasional dolls on some shelves lining the hallway. The sitting dolls seemed to visibly creep (Y/N) out as they shuddered at the lifeless eyes that seemed to follow them, which they did but (Y/N) didn't need to know that.

I finally halted at our destination and opened the door to a little room I prepared that once belonged to all of my Chosen Ones. As I opened the door, I turned my head to the side to look back at (Y/N), who I had assumed was standing behind me. But when I looked around, I was met with an empty hallway.

I growled fiercely and look all around whilst screaming their name repeatedly, "(Y/N)!" I ran into my workshop that was filled with my creations and shouted commands at them as my hair was whitening and my hands darkening in contrast, "FIND THEM, FIND (Y/N)!"

My toys started morphing into hideous creatures with claws and teeth that were like blades. They all stood up and started running in different directions, going to find my little friend, who is in very big trouble. I started walking down a hallway and caught a glance of myself at a mirror hanging on the wall. My hair was white with little tips of red indicating that I wasn't over the edge just yet, my eyes were glowing green like those green traffic lights on the streets, my hands had sharper fingernails, and hands that looked like I dipped them in charcoal.

I looked away and started working my way down the hall again. I smirked and scowled at the inconvenience of the shenanigans (Y/N) was trying to pull but also realized how this reminded me of other times Chosen Ones wanted to play a little game of hide and seek. How sometimes it was for fun and they laughed when I found them and how other times they squealed with fear and horror.

"I'll find you (Y/N). One way or another, I'll find you."