chapter 2

Stalker next door

Chapter 2

     Nathaniel's POV

I watch Skai sleeping uneasily I literally have to fight the urge to reach out and stroke her face or sweep her hair behind her ear. I'm only left to think that I'm the reason she sleeps uneasy but it's not yet time to reveal myself

I write a note:

        You need better locks, but don't worry I adore you I wont hurt you nobody else will dare try. I've made it clear you're mine

                                                                        Yours truly

                                                                                Me

                                                                        Xoxo

Put it under her pillow and leave I'm not yet sure if she's a light or heavy sleeper, I'm kinda hoping it's the latter that'll make things easier for me.

Getting things ready for our big date with fate.

I've got to thank Maxine for letting me know where she was, if it were not for her mentioning the splendid neighbors I would have if I bought the flat. I would never have known  my soul mate was within my reach and I'd  almost let her slip away again.

I've loved Skai ever since the moment I first laid eyes on her in high school, when she just came as an exchange student.

She had on the cutest red dress I was sitting in the fourth seat of the third row with the only empty desk beside mine, forth seat second row. Her lengthy red hair done in a sort of wrap, there I sat, beside and she never noticed me. We were in the same classes for the rest of high school still she never noticed me.

Until I started writing secret admirer notes to her, I don't even think she took the time to remember my name because I was never cool enough for her crowd.

The day we graduated I vowed I would have her, that's when I tattooed her name on my back I got the broken heart and my name a year later.

While building my company voliskaei; which is a coded message to the world because when re-arranged it says I LOVE SKAI.
Currently it's located in four continents north and South America, Asia & Europe the main office however is in Trinidad where my most trusted advisor is holding down the fort.
I as C.E.O travel to all the locations occasionally but I reside here in New York. My condo wasn't being used so I sold it and when I came back to nyc a few days ago I went on the prowl for a new house that's when I met Maxine and found out about skai.

Now here I am ready and willing to claim what's mine.

Damn it!

I forgot I wanted a picture of her sleeping, I'll just take it tomorrow.

I want it for my wall of fame. I still have some pictures of her from when we were in high school, snap shots I took of her when she was eating, laughing at her locker, posing for other pictures and there I was every moment sitting in the background camouflaged.
I loved the thrill of watching her get ready in the morning sweeping her hair into different ways before deciding on one. Then she would continue through to deciding on what to wear, she would drop her robe and at first I didn't look when she did it revealing a perfect body with only one flaw, if you think it is.
I think it sets you apart from every one. It's a birth mark shaped a bit like Africa; which turn side ways looks like an ill-shaped heart.

I never violated her privacy by taking a nude snapshot though I really wanted to... I kept that image tucked away in the back of my mind where I could retrieve it anytime

*****

Hey loves, its Alle here hope you enjoyed this update look out for the next update Saturday. :D I love you guys thanks for reading I adore you

Leave your thoughts in that comment box <3

sorry i was late