Chapter 13

The Stalker Next Door
Chapter 13
       Skai's POV
I wake up and Nathaniel's arms are wrapped around me. I look up at his sleeping for m studying his features his angular face those soft pink lips that I love kissing does grey eyes that sometimes feel like they're peering into my soul. I don't know why but every time he looks down at me I feel like my belly fall and rolls around my knees feel weak my heart speeds up but it all feels so good and I can't help but smile his curly hair that I love to run my hands through, as I bring my eyes to his hair I noticed is beautiful grey eyes looking at me. His face is plastered with a grin that I'm sure if I was standing I would need to sit down before I fall.

 I give him a broad smile and say good morning.

"Good morning" his voice sleepy and sexy what time is it I asked as I remember I have to go to work

"Stay in today" he says and I can't distinguish if he's asking or telling. I put my hand to my chin as if pondering the thought.

"No I would love to but no" I say with a sigh. 

I give him a quick peck on his lips. I move to get up but he holds me in place.

"Well then can I have a proper kiss" I decide to tease him. I lean into the side of my hair cascading over my shoulders and blink flirtatiously and smirk.

"Are you saying that my kisses aren't good enough?" I say 

"Yes because I can't get enough" he replies pulling me in for a kiss.  I  smile as I turn my cheek towards him.

his grip around me loosens and I use this to my advantage slipping out of his hands and heading to the the bathroom, forgetting I'm not home. I peak my head out into the room.

"Neil" I call

"Mmmhm" he replies 

He's on his tummy and his face is pressed in his pillow.

"I have no clothes here for work and I cant go across the street like this" I say gesturing to my attire even though he isn't looking.

"All the more reason to stay" he says with a chuckle.

Giggling, I walk towards him. I take a pillow and throw at him as I reach for another one his muscular hand encircles mine. he pulls me down and kisses me. A kiss that  makes me actually want to stay. He bites my bottom lip and seizes the opportunity to let his tongue take over my mouth. I moan involuntarily and his chest rumbles with laughter.

"Can you go get me something to wear"

"Sure" he says while pulling us up from the bed.

He leaves me alone, I'm about to go to the bathroom when a thought crosses my mind and feel my face heat up.

"Nathaniel?" I call

"Yes" he says stepping back into the room.

"Umm... I need underwear"

Kill. Me. Now.

His smirk is now plastered unto his face. 

"Babe, are you embarrassed?" He teased I take the pillow and throw it at him

"I'll lay your things an the bed" he says as disappears again laughing and shaking my head.

I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering I find a blow-dryer and dry my hair, trying to stall but as I'm finished I realise I have to go out sometime soon of I'll be late.

Slowly I walk out of the bathroom to see what he laid out. My mouth hung open. He left out a royal blue and white skater dress , blue pumps , black mesh underwear set and few accessories. He has taste, so do I considering I bought them. I quickly get dressed and use his toothbrush --I hope he doesn't mind.

I walk out to see Nathaniel ate the kitchen island I walk up to him and give him a kiss goodbye.

"Want me to drop you of?"

I agree and we head out. After a short drive Neil being the gentleman he is escorts me into my office. 

Where all hell breaks loose.

*****

Short but sweet.

Thank you for Reading 

Love

Alle