Chapter 11

Hey guys Sanya here! I'm gonna update now lol cause I can lol Love y'all and I don't own the idea of creepy pasta but I do own two characters lieon and Alice walker! Read on!!

Alice's p.o.v.

As I walk down the hall, hand in hand, with Lieon I realize he asked me a question. "Do you like it here?" he asked. I really didn't know what to say. So I guess ill settle for something. "Yea, I guess. I mean I fell out of place because I'm human and everyone else is monsters, but it's still better than being ignored at home." I say with a fake smile.

Lieon stops and ends up tugging be back a bit. I Look towards face. "Everything okay?" I ask. he looks up at me. "Was being ignored hurting you?" he asks me. "Well yea. It hurts when your mother rejects you." I say. Why is he asking this? Well I guess it's some form of connecting. He was about to say something, when I got a feeling someone was watching us.

I Look around but I see nobody. "Hey let's go in your room and finish this conversation." I say. "Oh.. okay." he says. He started to walk and he pulls my hand along. I almost tripped because I'm spacing out, but I catch my balance and continue walking beside Lieon.

"We turn left at the next to intersection of hallways, and on the right is my room." lieon said. "okay." I say. The rest of the walk was silent.

When we get to his door he grips my hand harder. 'it hurts' I thought to my self. I let out a small squeal. "ehh.." "Oh sorry! I didn't mean to!" he let's go of my hand. "Since we're here I guess we don't have to hold hands anymore." He says while blushing a bit. Ahh! He is so cute!

"Well here it is." he says while pushing his door open. I gasp. His room is so clean! "I didn't expect a teenage boys room could be so clean!" I say. "Hey!" he yells. "It was a compliment! trust me!" I say. He blushs again. So cute! "Oh thanks then.." he says quietly.

I Look at his room. He had one of those king sized beds and it looked like a kings bed too! it had one of those fancy box springs that has a canopy on top! "Oh.. my god!" I ran and jumped on the bed. "Hey! You'll pop it!" When I hit the bed it felt as if I was on water. "This bed is amazing! and to top it off its a water bed." I sit up and look at lieon. "Lets finish our conversation on here!" I giggled. he blushs. "are you sure? Your a girl and I'm boy. It be naughty to be in the same bed." he said.

"Awe come on! What are you from the 1960s?" I say. "but--" he said. I got off his bed and went up to him. I grab his hand. "come on!" I say as I pull him on the bed with me. "Kyyaaa!" he yelped as he lands on the bed next to me. "see it's not so bad."

I say. he laughs "I guess your right!" he says and smiles towards me. "Wow..." I say. "what?" his says as his smiles fades. "Your really cute when you smile!" I say with a smile. He blushs and gave a faint smile which quickly fades.

"When did your mother start rejecting you?" he asks. Oh yeah I guess he does want to continue this conversation. "well it was when my dad left for his business trip. He hasn't come back for awhile." I said. "so you dad leaving hurt you too huh?" he said. What is this hurting me stuff? I guess ill go along with it since he has such an amazing bed! I never want to leave it.

"Yeah. It hurts that your parent leaves. It hurt a lot when my dad left because he was the only one of my parents I felt loved me. My mom always would say she has work to do when I had anything planned, like sports and birthdays. My dad always was on business trips so he couldn't go but at least he texted me saying good luck.. or happy birthday." I said while sighing. "How about you? Was your home life good?" I said.

"I... don't remember it... All I remember is when I came here. I don't remember anything else." he said. Oh that has to suck, but I'm not going to say that. I feel bad if I did so I'll say this. "You have it good. I wish all I remembered was being here. I wouldnt have to remember my mom being mean and my dad always gone." I said. I kinda of meant what I just said,but honestly I wonder who I'd be with out those memories.

"So you wish that all those memories are gone?" he said while staring into my eyes. it kinda scared me. "Yeah... I guess.." I say. "alrighty then.." he said while closing his eyes. All of a sudden black fuzzy things started to form out of his back until the swarmed me. they fuzziness was going through every possible hole leading into my body. when it started to fill my mouth I couldn't breathe. I gasp for air. "Ahhhhghhhh" I scream.

Is he trying to kill me?? "stop... aghhhghhh!!!!!" when it entered my body it stung. "ahh... ahhh.... yahhhhhahhhaghah.." all of a sudden the black stuff faded, and I could breathe again. I collect my air and then looked in front of me to find my beloved boyfriend. "Lieon..." I say his name and my body tingles. "I love you!!" I fall forward and hugged my beloved. "I love you lieon.." I say. Lieon then gave a big smile and says "I love you too.. my love.."

hey guys i will continue at 190 reads! Love ya all! Vote comment and read!