Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Alice pov)

I had the same dream last night. I didn't understand who that man was. Maybe jeff new him? I don't know. I finally got used to my stuffed animal be alive. Jeff actally quite likes him.

I still don't know why the council likes me so much. I won't find out till 27th, today is the 22nd. The council moved the date up because they figured out I came early. They weren't to happy about that.

They ordered jeff to show me around and meet everyone. I also have to learn how not to be scared. So far I have only met Ben, lucid, jeff and smile I guess. Jeff said there are many more. I'm going later today to meet everyone and officially become a part of creepypasta.

I do worry though, about my mom that is. When I left I told her I'm leaving and she didn't given say goodbye. After that I don't remember anything.

Jeff and I aren't really the same anymore. He was sweet and yes somewhat annoying at my house. Now he is just childish, sarcastic, and a little sweet here and there. I miss the jeff I had.

But I can deal with it. I'm not the type to yell at someone. I usually ignore something until it goes away.

I was lying on the bed when someone entered the room. I sat up. "Hell-lo who's there?" I asked.

"Hello Alice." A tall man said while sitting in the computer chair where jeff sat earlier. "W-who are you?" I asked scardly. Jeff where are you? Wait I just don't need to be scared. He might be friendly right... Right?

"Why I'm slender man and I'll be escorting you around and why yes I'm friendly." D-did he j-just read my mind? Oh god.. I might die. "Um.. Ok , but what about jeff escorting me?" I asked.

"Well, ya see, he is um.." Slender man said. "He is wh--" Jeff's door opened slowly. Jeff came stumbling in. "Hey baby" jeff hiccuped. "Why aren't you out there a socializing with me?" He started walking towards the bed with his knife in hand.

"He's that." Slender man said shaking his head. Jeff stopped and looked at Slender man looking as if he just noticed him. "Slendy wait outside i have to speak to ali." Jeff said. Slender man stood up. "No, jeff I won't leave. Your dru--"

I didn't want to hear it. I don't want to believe it but i know it's true. It may only be that he is drunk but i didnt care. "Stop," I look towards slender man. "It's okay I'll talk to him." I stand up and get out of bed. "Thanks Slendy but I'll take it from here." I said while smiling a resurring smile, I hope.

"Are you sure? there's no telling what jeff could do." He said looking worried. He already is more of a father than my dad ever was. I started to tear up, but I held it in. I tend to do that a lot.

"It's alright, I can handle it and thanks again." I said. "Okay and," he turns toward jeff and points his finger at him. "And you understand she is a lady not some random whore you pick up of the side of slut corner!!"

Jeff smiled. "You don't think I know that, and if your gunna leave do it now."

Slender man walks out with his hand to his face. He slams the door. I wonder what all that was about? Jeff looks up at me. "Ungratfull bitch!" He runs toward me a slaps me. I fell.

"J-jeff?" I began to cry. What is all this about? What did I do? "How could you cheat on me with that man-whore!" He jumps on top of me and pins me down. I turn my head away from him. What is going on with him? is he really that drunk? My blood is racing. I couldn't feel my hands. I could barely breath. I think I may be having a panic attack.

"You know your very pretty, but not beautiful... Yet!" Jeff said. What does he mean by yet? Does he really feel this way? Jeff reach his hand over and wraps his hand over his knife and pulls it up above me. I hevied loudly. "I can't --- breat----"

I stare at him. "Jeff please, stop!" I managed to get out. "Shut up!" He took his free hand a ripped off my shirt. "So, so pretty, but not beautiful!" He was staring at my boobs. I was now in my bra. I feel so exposed. Why?!? What has happend to him? My body was shaking.

"I would give you a smile like me, but a whore like you doesn't deserve it. So here!!" Jeff held his hand with the knife in it up high. He chuckled. "Jeff it not what you think!..." I said muffledly. "I would never do that to you!" I coughed. Please god don't make him do this!

"Didn't you hear me say shut up?!?" he put his free hand over my mouth. I screamed but it came out muffled. "Go to sleep!" He swung his hand with the knife in it fastly toward my face. And slashed diagonally. He let go off my mouth and started stroking my bloodly face. I really couldnt breath now. How? What is happening? I coughed and coughed. I even gasped here and there. He just still sat there watching me suffer. Where is my Jeff?

Jeff! How could you! How could he have done this? I thought he loved me.. I guess I was wrong. "Shh," he puts his other hands pointer finger to my lips. "Your beautiful now." He moves hand and kisses me. I struggle to break free.

I scream but still come out very loud. " help please!" I gasped. "No one can help you my dear and I said go to sleep!" He made a fist with his left hand and swung toward my head. He hit my right temple. My vison began to go fuzzy. I started seeing black spots until my vison went black... The last thing I thought was /how could he?/

HEY SANYA HERE, SO I WROTE THIS STORY A WHILE BACK ((THATS WHY THERE ARN'T AUTHORS NOTE ON EACH CHAPTER)) AND I WAS HOPING PEOPLE LIKE IT! SORRY ABOUT THE SHORTNESS! SEE IM ALSO WORKING ON THREE OTHER STORIES SO I HAVENT UPDATED THIS ONE I UPLOADED IT! BUT ILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I GET...HMMH... HOW ABOUT 25 READS!! THAT SEEMS FAIR SINCE I ALREADY HAVE 20! THANKS FOR READING :3