Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I feel like this happend really fast, but he was my love before hand. So it was easier to think that we should start  from where we left off. He lays asleep next to me. He looks so cute like this. How did he get from wanting to kill me to he loves me? I get up and walk over to my dresser. I open my drawer and remembered jeff through my shirts out the window. Jeff starts to get out of my bed. "Sorry about throwing your shirts out. That was back when I was gunna kill you.. heh" he smiled and uneasy smile.

He walks toward me. He kisses me on the forehead. " hey cutie." He said nicely. " t-thanks. What am I supposed to do now though." I remembered that he came to collect my soul. " are you going to kill me now?" I asked him while looking up into his 'eyes'. " no, but I'm afraid my master is going to find out about us and erase your memory again." He looked sad. " oh..."

This can't happen. I finally figure out that jeff is actually the boy who took my frist kiss from me, and my frist boyfriend. And this happens now. I didn't even think of that.

Jeff grew a smile. What is he thinking. "You can come with me, back to the underworld!" I stared at his face blankly "W-what about my family?" "oh didn't think about that..." Jeff places his hand on his chin as if he was thinking. Then his face lit up with an idea. "I will do whatever you want! If it ends up I never can go back that's happening!"

I don't what to do. I want to stay but I also want to go. I would have a whole new adventure in my life and have a possible life with jeff. Or I could stay here and await my old destiny. Wait that is it! Jeff is here to show me my path to my destiny. So I have to go with him.

"I going with you. I need to get away from here anyway! Maybe it will be fun?" I said proudly.

"Are you sure you want to come with?" Asked jeff. "I'm sure jeff!!." I became determined. I now know my goal. It's to be with jeff. I don't care what path comes in our way I will be with him. He smirks. I giggle.

" jeff, thank you." "For what?" He says as he walks towards me slowly. "Thanks for being here." He leans to kiss me. I pull away giving a smirk. I act as if I'm going to kiss him but I turn my head and bite his ear. He laughs and picks me up. With my legs wrapped around his waist and his arms around me I decide it's okay for him to kiss me now. We kiss.

When are lips meet each other's a spark of passion ignites. Even though as I said before this feels that it has gone by fast, i feel as if it's okay to do this. As if almost I won't be able to do this again with him, or anyone.

"So when are we going to go back?" I ask as pulling away. He sets me down. He looks sad all of a sudden. "What is it?" I ask " I have to go back by myself first before you can come. I have to warn the council that you are coming.." "What do you mean!! If the man finds out he'll erase my memory of you again!" "I'm sorry but I have to. If I don't you, and I can both be executed. I don't want that for you or me. So I have to back and tell them, otherways well.. You know." I became depressed. He has to leave.

"How long will you be gone?" I ask "Not long I swear!" He said. I lean in and kiss him lightly. "Bye for now. I accept this and I trust you to come back." He turns away from me while holding me close."thanks Alice." He let's go of me slowly. "Bye babe" said jeff. He winks and starts a portal where I'm guessing leads to the underworld. He jumps In and leaves.
The portal closes and I'm left in my room with his shirt on. I really believe that he'll come back soon. Until then I'll wait.