Chapter 1

Dreams Of Darkness

By crysania bush

Chapter 1

Hi, my names Alice walker! This is the story about how my life changed for ever. It may go by fast but I assure you it's a good one.

"Goodnight mom!" I said as I started to walk towards my room. We had just finshed watching "the nightmare before Christmas." I walk up the stairs. Ugh, I hate walking up stairs!! It's so tiring!!!

" finally I'm here.." It felt like it took me a million years just to get to this point. I open my bedroom door. My room is so tiny! Basically here is the layout. There is my bed to the left of my door. Then the wall that is to the right has my closet. Next straight across from me is my dresser. Plus my room is a perfect square. It sucks!

I walk over to my dresser by the closet. I open up the top drawer. I take off my top and throw it in the dirty clothes pin next to me. I take off my bra and set it nicely in the right corner of that drawer. I open the third drawer and grabbed my favorite tank top. It was yellow and white. It had a lase right under the buildt in bra. Don't judge!! Everyone needs support from now and then! I slip off my pants and put them in the bin.

" ready for bed!" I slip into the covers and lie my head down. I start to think about my day. Well this was a werid day today wasn't it. Frist I was stopped on the way walking to school. This pitch black car parked beside me. The person inside rolled down the window. I thought I was going to die!! The person started to talk about how today is going to be a werid day for me and I need to watch my back. Wow wasn't he right! I never got a good look of him but by his voice I could say he was male. Next when I got to school over half the students were missing. I just figured it was the flu. Apparently the flu got to the teachers because my home room teacher was sick that day. Our substitute teacher was quite werid. He was blonde and I swear he had red eyes. As I always do I just blew it off... Until in math instead of learning subitomite numbers we were learning about the under world? I don't even know what that is. I swear my math teacher had gone to cho cho land. I know he was werid before but not this bad!

Last when I got home my mom told me that my dad had gotten sick on his business trip and won't be coming home for an extra three weeks!! Like this day could get any worse. I knew it probaly will though.. I decided to fall asleep on that note. Huh I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow?