Chapter 10

Hey guys sanya here! my friend absolutely loves this story and she has been begging for me to upload author chapter! so she been going through a ruff time and I decided to dedicate this chapter to her! love ya boo! Kristen! ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff p.o.v.

I can't believe I did that to her... I and plus I didn't even know I did that to her till the next day...

flashback several days ago.

I can't wait to show Alice around! I'm so excited that she is here. I don't think I could ever be as happy as this before.

I started to walk towards Bens apartment. She was staying in my room there. I saw Jack outside of their door taking to a council member. I run up to them to see what's going on. Did something happen to Alice? if lucid hurt her i will kill her personally.

"hey jack!" I yell. He turns towards me. "jeff?" he asks. I finally make it up to him. "what's going on?" I ask. "what do you mean what's going on? You caused this!" he yelled.

What did I do? I did something..what was it? "what do you mean I caused this? First off what did I even cause?" I asked. Jack stared at me with anger and confusion. "Alice was attacked and got slashed across the face... by your knife.."

present time..

I was the one who hurt Alice, and couldn't live with that. After Jack told me I ran off and ran away. I decided I'm going to stay away for awile and then come back when I'm ready to face the creepypastas and... her...

Alices p.o.v.

As I walked into the cafeteria with Alice, Lucid, Jane, and Sally, every creepypasta began calling my name to come sit with them. I didn't really know any of them that well, but I guess I can start here. I see the guy with the blue mask waving his hands over for me to sit by him. I believe he was in my hospital room ealier talking to the doctors while I was taking a shower. I think his name is Jack. He was sitting with Ben and a boy with blue hair.

I sat down next to Jack. "hi." I say as I began opening my lunch. "Don't need to be all shy. We all are friends here! P.S. I'm Jack if you didn't know." he said as he put his arm around me. Even though we just met, it didn't really bother me. "I knew. I overheard." I say as I take a bite into my turkey sandwich.

Jane and lucid call me werid cause I eat normal food. I calmly stated that they were the werid ones eating a certain type of food. Which to me looked like body parts but I know that they wouldn't eat that! Right?

"Well here let me introduce the blue haired kid, since you already know Ben!" said Jack. "yo!" said Ben as he chowed down his food.

I giggled and let jack finish talking. "This blue haired kid name is lieon. He is shy but a werid individual once you get to know him." said jack. I stared at the boy named Lieon. His eyes were pale blue and his hair was a little bit darker color blue. He was wearing a kimono from Japanese culture. Besides his creepy eyes he is actually quite normal and cute!

"Hello my name is--" I said as I was cut off by him saying, "Alice Walker. Goes by Alice. Age is 17 turning 18 in 1 month. She hates spiders and celery, but loves reading and scary movies." said Lieon. "Yeah that..." I was a little freaked by this kid.

"Well that happend. Anyways I'm Gunna go back to my room and play some video games with Ben. How about you to go to Lieons room and get to know each anthor better?" asked Jack. "Yea sure. Is that okay with you?" I say to Lieon. "mhm" he hummed back and stood up waiting for me to get up.

Jack let go of me, stood up and walked away with Ben talking Loudly. "Those have been friends for a long time, haven't they?" I asked Lieon. He shook his head yes. He is not much of a talker is he? He makes me seem like I talk to much. Lieon then turned towards me and grabbed my hand a pulled me off, I'm guessing, towards his room.

Lucids p.o.v.

"Wow she sure makes friends fast!" said Alice as she grabbed her tray from the line. "Yea I know but look who she is with." said Jane. "She with the new boy!"said Sally as if she solved the puzzle.

"I'm not quite sure about that boy he seems quite off even for a monster." I said as I watched them walk out of the cafeteria.