Prologue - An Unexpected Visitor

It was a dark night. But dark was an advantage for the boy.

It wasn't difficult to follow the duo, they were talking mostly. After a while, the duo reached their destination. The boy was still following them.

The duo walked into the building. After this moment, the boy walked more carefully. When he entered the building, he heard the duo talking.

The duo suddenly stopped talking. When he looked inside, the duo was sitting on a bench. He approached them quietly and begun to listen.

He listened to all the conversations. If that's true, then everything would change. A new hope was born for the boy. But he should make a sacrifice to save everyone.  

At that moment he felt a familiar feeling 'fear'. But he wasn't afraid of making sacrifices he was afraid to fail. At that moment, he felt another sensation 'courage'.

He pulled out the scissors from his pocket. The metal of the scissors was cold. He opened a portal and went through it.

 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The boy was moving on the crystal-covered ground with firm steps. There was no turning back.  

There was no sign of fear in his face, he was walking completely in a focused manner. The boy's plan was too dangerous, but at this moment he didn't care about the danger. At the moment he was only thinking about one person. The sole purpose was to save her. He was willing to do whatever it takes. He was ready to give up on his own life, he could not live without her anyway.  

Finally found what he was looking for. The boy slowly began to climb the stairs. Each step was stronger than the last.  

He looked around when he reaches the end of the stairs. He had a long way to walk, there was a vending machine on one side of the road and there was a big crystal at the end of the road. He walked towards the crystal.

Crystal seemed strong, but he knew it would be easy to break. After Rhombulus's death, crystal had become brittle as glass.

This movement, it could become a fatal mistake, but it was worth it. A portion of the crystal shattered with a single punch. The imprisoned Queen was released.

When she opened her eyes she saw an unfamiliar face in front of her.  

"Thank you for releasing me, but who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. All that matters is why I'm here now." The boy quickly replied.

"Someone seems pretty serious. Is something troubling you?" Eclipsa asked curiously.

" Yeah, but that's none of your business." The boy quickly replied again.

"Then why are you here? Why you freed me?"

The boy sighed "Because... I need your help."

"I can't help you unless you talk to me. Let me ask again. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to make a magical contract."

"Thank for releasing me but I'm sorry I can't help you. Contracts should be made between two magical beings. But there's no magic in y..." Eclipsa stopped talking. There was magic in the boy. But how?

Eclipsa was shocked "But how can this be possible?"

Who was this boy? He doesn't have any cheek marks and he was a boy that means he can't be a Butterfly.

"What happened, is there a problem?"

"No, not at all, everything is great." There was an evil smile appearing on Eclipsa's face. "So, what do you want?"

"All I want is you to help someone. you're going to help her when she needed most."

"How much do you care for her?"

"More than my own life."

Eclipsa seemed bored "Yeah, yeah good old 'More than my own life' crap. Come on, get real for a minute."

The boy was starting to get angry.

Eclipsa continued to speak "No one gives up his own life for someone else, so get real and tell me, what do I get in return?"

"I'm real. I'm offering my life to you. You can do anything you want to me"

"What!?" Eclipse thought it was a joke, this kid is either crazy or very brave.

"You heard me, all you have to do is help her when the time comes."

"You need to know that. Once made, you can't break this contract" Eclipsa informed the boy. Wondered whether he was aware of the seriousness of this situation.

"I already know this." The boy replied with a stern look.

Eclipsa looked at the boy again. Eclipsa's head was filled with questions.

What was the purpose of this boy?

Why was he making such an offer?

Who was the person that he wants to save?

Why was that person so precious to him?

But most importantly. Who was this boy?

"What you say? Will you make the contract?" The boy asked.

"I don't know. I think you need to just give up and accept what will happen in the future" Eclipsa was trying to break his spirit.

But when she meets his gaze she saw an unbreakable spirit in his eyes. His spirit was like a caged predator. If this predator escapes his cage he can destroy everyone.

"I will never give up" The boy said quickly. Which proved Eclipsa's thoughts.

Eclipsa smiled. This boy was determined, he was fearless, he was brave, he was not afraid of dying and most importantly, whether or not even aware of it was very strong.

Eclipsa pulled off the glove on her right hand and stretched out her hand towards the boy.

The boy grabbed Eclipsa's hand. While the magic bonds slowly approaching to the boy's cheeks Eclipsa said "Two more questions 'who I need to help?' and 'who are you?'"

"You need to help Star Butterfly" The boy said with his eyes closed.

When the bonds reached their destinations the boy opened his eyes and looked directly at Eclipsa. Eclipsa was shocked again. The boy's empty cheeks now glowed with the shapes of crescent moons.

"And my name is Marco Diaz"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you liked it.

NOTE: This is my first fanfiction and I didn't really put details in this because I don't want reveal who was the 'BOY' but in the other episodes I will try harder on putting more details to the story.