Chapter Seven

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... Day three of school...

... Yay...

As I was exiting my house to start walking to school, I was shocked to see Sans waiting for me.

"Sans? What're you doing here?" I questioned.

"I'm here because I was wondering if you'd like to walk to school together." Sans explained.

"Sure...? Is this something my mom set up?" I questioned.

"No. I'm doing this because I want to."

I raised an eyebrow, but went along with it.

"Whatever you say. Let's just go. I'll show you the route I usually take." I said, before leading Sans to school.

For the first minute or two, we just walked in silence, until Sans spoke up.

"Hey. Mind if I ask you something?" Sans questioned.

"Sure. Ask away."

"Do you have stage fright?" Sans questioned.

I stopped.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, it seems like you're struggling in drama. I was going to offer to help you with stage fright... If you'd like the help." Sans explained.

... Can I trust that he wants to help me to help me? How do I know that this isn't my mother's doing?

"Um... Sure. Help would be nice. When would you help me exactly?" I asked.

"After school. Presuming your mother's okay with it, you can come to my place, and I can help you out." Sans suggested.

Well... I don't have anything better to do... More like I have NOTHING else to do...

"Sure. Just let me text my mother and ask." I said, before pulling out my phone and texting my mother.

-Sans' P.O.V-

I waited patiently as (y/n) pulled out her phone and started texting her mother.

Once she had sent the text, we continued walking to school.

I hope (y/n)'s mother is okay with this idea. I mean, I don't see why not. She wants me to be able to protect (y/n), and the best way to do that is to be around her for as much as possible. Plus, helping (y/n) with her stage fright will most likely help with her being a bit more outgoing.

"Mom said it's okay with her as long as I'm back by 11 on the weekdays, and by midnight on the weekends." (y/n) said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Nice. So, do you want to start today? The sooner we start, the better." I asked.

(y/n) hesitated before responding.

"Sure... Do you want to do it right after school? I don't know how to get to where you live, so... What do you want to do?" (y/n) questioned.

"Well, if you want, we could meet at your place today. You probably have more space to work in, plus it's a more familiar environment for you, which will make you more relaxed when we practice." I suggested.

"I guess. Give me thirty minutes to clean the place, then come over." (y/n) instructed.

I did a fake salute while standing at attention.

"Yes ma'am!" I said in a military voice.

(y/n) laughed.

"Alright. Enough fooling around. We're going to be late if we don't hurry." (y/n) said after looking at her phone.

"Understood!"

(y/n) laughed once more before we broke into a speed-walk for the school.

Once we arrived, we headed to our lockers.

We scrambled to get everything that we needed, before rushing to math.

Luckily for us, we made it on time.

Now we have to face our newest problem; a strict teacher.

***

"See you at lunch." (y/n) said before turning to walk away.

"Wait. I need to ask you something."

(y/n) stopped and turned to face me.

"What?"

"What's the name of the guy who scared you, and do they look like?" I questioned.

"Why do you ask?" (y/n) asked while giving me a suspicious look.

"I just want to know for... Private reasons..."

"In that case, I'm not telling." (y/n) said, before walking away.

... Sigh...

.. Guess this is going to be harder than I thought...

Hello everyone! Hope you're still enjoying the story. In case you aren't aware, I started a new story (for Sans). It's another 'x reader' -styled book, so if you want to check it out, you can find it on my profile. Later! =^-^=