Chapter Eleven

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I awoke to my alarm going off.

Dammit! I thought I turned off the alarm.

After turning off the alarm, I tried to get back to sleep, but just couldn't.

After sighing in defeat, I sat up, and got ready for the day.

Once I had done so, I hurried down the stairs, to see Sans eating cereal.

"What're you..." My voice trailed off.

"Alarm went off. Couldn't get back to sleep." Sans explained with a tired morning voice.

"Same. Any cereal left?"

"Yep."

I then grabbed a bowl, poured some (Cereal), put some milk in it, and grabbed a spoon, sat at the table, and began to eat.

After a while of us just eating, Sans spoke.

"How're you feeling?"

"I'm feeling alright. Still a bit stressed about everyone that happened, but other than that, I'm good. Thank you for saving me and my mother... I don't know what would happen if you hadn't saved me..."

Sans gave me a comforting look.

"Anytime. After all, that's what friends are for, right?"

"Right."

After everything that we've been through, I think I can officially call Sans my friend. He's always been there for me since I've known him. I feel like I could trust him with anything.

This feeling of having someone there for me... It feels amazing...

"So, Sans, what would you like to do today? My mother said that we didn't have to go to school, so we have a day full of relaxation ahead for us."

Sans thought for a moment before answering.

"If you wouldn't' mind, I'd like to have you learn some self-defense."

"Self-defense?"

"Yeah. As much as I'd like to be able to, I can't always be there for you. There may be some time when I can't be there for you, and I want to be able to know that you can defend yourself." Sans explained.

"I guess we can do that for a little bit. But I still want this to be a relaxing day."

"That's fine. Just for a little bit. Finish your cereal, and then we'll start."

I then finished my breakfast.

Sans I then headed into the backyard.

"Okay, what're we going to do first?" I questioned.

"A few basic rules."

It took all my willpower to not groan.

I understand that Sans is just trying to help me, but still...

I can tell that this is going to be boring...

"Rule number one; trust your gut. If something looks bad, then leave. Rule number two, if you can afford to scream for help, then scream! Rule number three-"

"How many rules are there?" I questioned.

"57. Why?

... 57!

"And we're going through ALL of the rules?" I questioned.

"Yeah. We must be as safe as-"

"Nope! I'm not listening to 57 different rules!" I said while standing up.