Prologue

(A/N: This is my first official story, so I hope you enjoy it

      I was running, running, and running, and I couldn't get away even if I tried. It was getting closer, and closer and I couldn't hide or run. When I turned around, it was right there. Looking in my soul. It was panting, getting closer to me. I was terrified. I thought, 'I'm going to die! I don't want to die yet! If I die now, I won't be able to say goodbye to my family, and I'll regret it!' It jumped at me, and I shut my eyes, knowing it was the end. But then I felt something soft on my back. My head. I wasn't in pain. I opened my eyes to see my bedroom ceiling. I sighed at the thought that it was just a nightmare.

          "(Y/N)! It's time to get up!" I heard my mom yell. I got up from my very comfortable bed, and went to the bathroom to get in the shower. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on some stylish clothes. I went downstairs to see if mom made breakfast, but I didn't see her. I thought she was going to scare me, but I looked everywhere and she wasn't anywhere. 'Ughh!! I'm being crazy again!' I thought. I forgot that she past away in a car accident, and now I hear her, and sometimes see her. It haunts me, and that's one of the reasons I have nightmares.

        I looked at the microwave to see what time it was, and it was 4:00 am. 'My nightmares woke me up again. Oh well, I have to go to school at 7:30 am anyway's, so I'll stay up.' I went to the living room, and watched TV(A/N: Korean Drama's, especially BL....sorry, back to the story). I heard a knock at the door. 'Who would be up at this time?' I thought. I got up from the couch, and went to the door. I looked through the door peep hole, and seen nobody. So I opened the door, slowly. I peeked my head out, seen nothing. I was curious, so I walked out, slowly. Looked around. There was nobody. I shrugged it off, and turned around to go back in. But then I heard, "(Y/N)...over here..." It was a whisper yell. I turned back around to see someone in the bushes in front of the house. He was on all fours. I walked towards him, but then he disappeared. He appeared back in front of me. We were so close to each other that I felt his hot breath on me.

          I got scared, and walked backwards. But failed in the process. He put his hands on my waist, and pulled me closer to him. "Where do you think your going?" he said, smirking. I didn't know what to do. I was scared to death. My legs were shaking, and I felt like I was going to fall but he was holding me by my waist. My breath hitched when he pulled me closer. We were basically holding each other. I was brave enough to speak up, and ask a question, but you could tell I was scared when I said it. "W-who are y-you?" He looked down at me, and smirked, "Oh...so you can talk, well my name is Kim Jongin, but you can just call me Kai.."

(A/N: I know, I know... It was kinda short, but hang with me. It was supposed to be short because it's the prologue, and I wanted to make a cliffhanger because their fun to make. I hope you enjoyed the first part).