Episode 9: The Meeting

(A/N: I know it's been a while...But here's the tea you've been waiting for...^_^).

  'Taehyung...' I thought as the detective walked in.

I shook my head. 'It can't be him...if it was then he wouldn't be a detective and I wouldn't be held up here and questioned...'

"Do you remember anything now?... Can you tell me if you do?..." He asked, giving me a stern look.

I felt uncomfortable and really didn't want to tell him because of the look he was giving me, but I had no choice.

"Yes...I remember but not that much..." He quickly sat down, interested.

"Can you tell me?" He asked, impatient.

I didn't want to tell him the whole truth, so I lied.

"Well...I remember that there was a bloody knife on the ground...and I was helping my friend because he was tied up in a chair..." I replied looking down.

"Is that all you can remember?" He asked, unsure.

I looked up at him and I hesitated, "Yes..."

"Okay...That's enough of questioning, time to put you in your cell..." He said getting up and pulling me and walking me to my cell.

He pushed me in my cell and locked it.

I looked down at the cold, hard ground and sighed.

'How long am I going to be here?'

_______________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

*The Next Day*

*Ding!*

I groaned into my pillow and lazily tried to find my phone on my bedside table.

"Aha!" I looked at my phone to see I got an email.

I tapped on it and it was the company that I signed up for to be a Reporter.

I got nervous and scared if I wasn't accepted. I scrolled down as I closed my eyes, scared.

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was, "...Accepted! I was accepted! Everybody I was accepted!" I yelled running out in the hallway.

"(Y/N)! Quiet down!" D.O yelled from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs, "D.O! I was accepted!" I yelled excitedly, running towards him sitting on the couch....as always, annoyed.

He looked over at me giving me a death glare.

"Can you calm down? What were you accepted for?" He asked annoyed.

I sat down beside him and showed him my phone, "I'm going to be a Reporter! Isn't that cool?!"

He covered his ears and nodded his head, wanting me to go away.

I pouted, "Your no fun..."

"(Y/N)...You did great..." I looked behind me to see Sehun smiling at me.

I smiled back. "When do you start?" Sehun asked.

I looked at my phone to look at what time I start.

"Tomorrow...At 9:00 a.m." I replied, looking back at Sehun.

"Well...Hope you like it...and have fun..." He walked towards me and ruffled my hair.