Episode 6: Don't become a Murderer, Please...

(A/N: Sorry for not publishing for a while, but here's episode 6 ^_^)

________________________________

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar place in a bed. I looked around to see if anybody was around, but I didn't see anybody.

"You looking for me?" I heard a familiar voice to the right of me and seen the guy that had red glowing eyes.

I widened my eyes, and got scared and fell off the bed.

"Oww!" I pouted and rubbed my butt.

I glared up at him.

"You didn't have to jump up out of nowhere like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled at him, getting up.

He started laughing at me. "Ahahaha! You are interesting like a little bird told me! " 

My face heated up, feeling embarrassed.

"Where am I?" I asked, my face still red.

He grinned. "You're in my bedroom...got a problem with that?" He said getting closer to me.

I looked down to try not to have eye contact with him.

Then everything went black and there was nothing around me. I looked in front of me to see someone that I didn't want to see...Taehyung.

He was talking to someone but I couldn't see who it was.

I got closer and I could hear what he was saying.

"Yes... I was the one who turned (Y/N) into a Fallen Angel, but she didn't know that I did that because she was sleeping...So what are you going to do about it?" he giggled.

I looked at who he was talking to and it was Kai. His eyes were glowing blue. I looked down to see him holding a knife.

I widened my eyes and gasped.

'No...No! don't do it, Kai! It's not worth it!'

He started walking slowly towards Taehyung. I heard him starting to growl.

Then he started running towards him.

Then before he was about to stab him I got in front of taehyung and got stabbed instead. I didn't really feel anything because I felt like it was the right thing to do.

I looked up at Kai to see him confused and sad.

I smiled. 

"I-It's...O-okay...B-but don- don't kill a-anybody...I-it doesn't f-fix any-anything..." I lost my energy and fell down, but at least I got to say what I wanted to say.

I started to close my eyes, but then I tried to bring my hand to Kai's face.

I just didn't have enough energy, but then he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his face.

I turned my head slowly and smiled weakly.

"...Pro-promise m-me you...you won't kill any-anybody.?" He nodded slowly and started to cry.

My hand fell from his face and hit the ground. Everything felt so numb. I couldn't move.

'I love you, Kai...' I thought and then everything went black.