Episode 2: The Alpha's

(A/N: You know.... I don't even remember how I became a fan of Exo. Like, one day i seen KoKoBop in my recommendation, and then the next day I watched all the video's of Exo. Plus the MV....Ok to the story).

     After that very embarrassing encounter with Kai. I was saved by the bell ringing, and I dashed out of that classroom as fast as light. I hurried to my next class which was dance. I didn't really need anything for that class because there is already lockers in the girls locker room. Where we get to change into are dance clothes. I went into the locker room, and changed into my dance clothes. I hurried into the practice room, and sat down with my best friend since we were babies. Kim Heechul. "Hey! how you doing girl~?" He said in a singing voice. "I'm doing fine...You?" I replied. "I'm doing better..." When he said that the teacher walked in. 

    "Everyone! We have 12 new students coming in today! I know that's a lot, but they are all brothers! One of them was here this morning, but the rest just got here! Treat them nicely!" She said. She looked at the door, and walked over and opened it. When she opened it 12 guys came in. I froze again, but not out of fear, but in embarrassment. I hurriedly looked the other way, hoping he won't see me. "(Y/N)...What's wrong?" Heechul questioned, and turned me around, facing him. He gasped, "Why is your face red!?! Do you have a fever!?(Y/N)! You should of told me!" He was exaggerating, and my face turned more red because I was getting all the attention. Plus, when I looked over to Kai. He was staring at me. When he seen me look over at him, he grinned. 'Why does he keep doing that?!?' I mentally groaned again because of him.

    "Heechul! I'm fine! Stop exaggerating!" I snapped at him, and he flinched and turned back around to look at the teacher. I sighed.

   "Okay~! The new students, introduce yourselves!" The teacher stated looking at the 12 boys. The first person that introduced first was a guy that was the tallest out of the group. He had short, raven hair. "Hello! I'm the visual of the group, Chanyeol! Nice to meet you all!" All the boy's beside him started laughing. Except Chanyeol.

   The second one was short, and cute. He had purple/violet hair. "Hi! I'm the bravest in the group, Baekhyun!" He said, but then he mumbled, "Kkaebsong~" Everyone laughed again. Everyone introduced themselves, and the one I was not waiting for was Kai. "Umm...Hi...I'm Kai!" He stuttered. He looked like he was thinking about something. What was it about?