Episode 4: Visiting

After we figured out our song, and how we should do the choreography. Kai asked me if I could come over to his house, and practice the choreography. I just nodded my head, and now I'm in his house. Sitting on his couch. Waiting for him.

   I was sitting in the living room, and then I got bored, so I walked around the house, looking at the pictures on the wall. Then I noticed a picture on the wall that had a little girl in the middle, and 12 boys surrounding her. The girl kinda looked like me. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ahh!" I screamed, and turned around to see who it was.

"Haha! That was historical!" The boy laughed. He looked familiar, but I couldn't think of his name.

"Don't do that! You could've given me a heart attack!" I hit his shoulder, but then asked, "What's your name though? You look familiar..." I tilted my head.

He looked at me, and said, "My name is Baekhyun, and I'm in your dance class..." he smiled. 'So cutee!'

"(Y/N)...you're here...are you ready to practice!" I looked behind baekhyun, to see Kai smiling at me. And moving his hand towards a door, to tell me to follow him.

  I walked to the door he was pointing at, and walked in. Kai followed after me. It was a practice room, with a mirror in front of the room. The mirror covered the whole front wall. There was a computer in the left corner of the front wall where the mirror was. Then there was speakers on the ceilings. Two big speakers in the back.

   I opened my mouth wide, "I didn't know you had a practice room!" I yelled, astonished.

"Yeah...but let's get this dance thing over with, so I can show you around..." Kai said. I looked over to him, and he was going over to the computer and putting on the song. He walked over to me, and showed me how to do the first move. Then we got into it, and did some freestyle. Not knowing what's going on around us.

(???) P.O.V

   'Who is that girl? Why does she make me feel this way?' I thought. I watched the girl, and Kai, my younger brother dancing to the beat. They looked so into it, and free. But that girl stood out to me, she looked so beautiful dancing to the song.

   Then Kai stopped dancing, and looked over at me. He walked over to me, while that girl was still dancing in her own world.

"What are you doing in here Xiumin?" Kai asked me.

"I just wanted to see what you were doing in here...with that girl...what's her name?" I asked, and he replied, "Her names (Y/N)...and don't think about taking her because..." he got closer to my ear, and whispered, "She's mine..."

(Y/N) P.O.V

  I was still dancing until I heard the music stop. I looked over at Kai, but he wasn't there. It was another guy.

"Where's Kai?" I asked, looking around the room.

"He went to get water for both of you..." I looked back at him, and smiled, "What's your name?"

"Xiumin..." he blushed, and looked away. 'So cute...' I heard the door open, and turned around. I smiled, and ran over to Kai to get my water.

"Desperate much..." he smirked. I went to grab the water, but he pulled it up higher, so I couldn't reach for it. I kept on jumping up to reach for it, but I couldn't. So I jumped on Kai, and we fell to the ground. I grabbed my water, and lifted my hands up in victory.

"Aha! I got it!~" I said, waving the water in his face. He smiled, and turned us over to where he was on top of me.

"Don't even think about it kai..." he smirked, and started tickling me. I tried not to laugh, and tried to get out of his grip. But he was stronger.