Episode 5: The Secret

(A/N: Sorry for not publishing Friday. I had to pack up for my vacation, and I found a game called Jurassic World Alive*. I got so addicted to it, but here is episode 5. Hope you like it! ^-^)

    When I got out of the shower, Kai was already in his bed sleeping. 'Cutie...' I thought, while getting in his bed. I layed there until I closed my eyes into the dream world.

    30 minutes later

I heard someone open the bedroom door, so I looked at the door to see it open. I was curious of what it was, so I got up and walked to the door. I looked out the door. Left then right. When I looked to the right I seen Kai walking down to the first floor. I followed him, but I was quiet so he won't spot me.

He walked out the front door, and surprisingly he ran to the woods. I ran after him to see where he was going. When I got to the border of the woods. I took a deep breath, and started running into the woods.

'Where did he go?' I thought while I stopped running. I looked around, and I looked at a bush that was moving. I got closer to it, and I heard growling. I froze. 'D-don't tell me that's a-a...' My thought got cut off when I seen what was behind the bush. 

"Ahhh!" I put my hand over my mouth when it looked at me.

I turned around, and started running. I didn't really care where I was going because there was a wolf chasing me.  It was getting closer, and closer and I couldn't hide or run. When I turned around, it was right there. Looking in my soul. It was panting, getting closer to me. I was terrified. I thought, 'I'm going to die! I don't want to die!' It jumped at me, and I shut my eyes, knowing it was the end. 

When I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes to see the wolf that was chasing me, fighting another wolf. 'What is going on!?' I was frozen in place. I could've just ran away, but something was telling me to stay where I was. Then one of the wolves howled. Probably to alert the rest of his pack.

Then the left of me there was 2 more wolves running towards me. The wolf that was on top of the other got off, and ran to the 2 wolves. I looked at the one on the ground, wounded. 'I feel bad for him, but why?'

I wasn't thinking straight, and I ran over to it. I kneeled down, and looked at it. It was bleeding, had scars everywhere. Then I felt tears coming down my face. 'Why?! Why does this always happen to me?! What did I do to deserve this?!' I started sobbing. The tears wouldn't stop. 'Where did Kai go? What happen to him? Is he alright?' I had so many questions, and the answers were probably right in front of me, and I just didn't notice it.

"(Y/N)...What are you doing here?..." I opened my eyes to see Kai in front of me. I widened my eyes, and hugged him.

I pulled him away, and asked him, " H-how d-did y-you..." I didn't get to finish the question when he looked behind me, and pulled me to him.

"What are you doing here Kris? In my territory?" Kai growled. Eyes glowing blue.

I looked behind me to see 3 people, and one that had red glowing eyes. I shivered. 

'Are those wolfs...HUMAN!?'

(A/N: I have a lot of names to remember, so if I get one of their names wrong...I'm sorry...But again...I hoped you liked it!^_^)