Bratty Encounters

"...What do you want this time? " Dipper growled menacingly, seeing that he can't show any weakness right now. Not in front of these brats.

"Oh! Dear cousin of mine! How splendid it is to see you of all people!  This must be fate." Tyrone said, leaning closer to Dipper as to intimidate him further.

"Nah, we want nothing to do with you. We're just beating up this kid over here. Getting way too close to me for my own good." Mabelle giggled. Stepping her heels to their whimpering victim.

"P-please let me g-go! I promise I won't cross your paths ever again...Besides, y-you tempted me you when you fell down you vile girl!" The boy retorted. He clearly doesn't want to be their play thing.

"I'm not tempting anyone! I'm just way too cute that you can't even resist my charm! " Mabelle replied, eyes darkening and seemingly looking angry, blue flames bursting in her right hand, ready to finish the writhing victim.

"Hey, hey!  Stop that! He's still a freshman and you can get a detention for hurting him! " Dipper defends the poor boy. He can't get the twins' sense of justice, going as far as to kill the boy.

"Whatever, we can just hide the body and bribe the principal." Mabelle stated, thrilled to have someone get buried in ages. Of course, this wounded victim cry out more from despair.

"Has our cute lil' cousin finally had the backbone to fight back?How cute."
Tyrone smirked, licking his lips. Summoning a dangerous looking magical beast. A blue flame lion.

"And how are you going to do that with those noodle arms?" Mabelle said, followed with a sadistic laugh echoing through the hallway.

Dipper stepped back, and glared, but his eyes looked terrified. He made a run for his room's door.

But Mabelle blocked it, and casted a sound proof magic spell to the said door.

Oh, no... Mabel won't be able to hear him and his phone was on the other side of the room.

So he dashed through the hallway, the casted blue flame lion chased him right away, fangs bloodied from years of summoning. And victims.

'Oh, no!  This can't be happening right now!' Dipper thought, now terrified as hell. The twins chased him too, throwing lethal blue flame ball that's sure to leave your whole body burning if one were to make a skin contact with it.

Fuck. The twins were really serious.

They're getting closer and closer. Dipper never felt so terrified in his entire life. He stumbled upon the school training grounds, a huge symbol carved in the wooden floor, its intricate patterns carved out carefully and gracefully. As much as he'd like to be mesmerized by this work of art, adrenaline was rushing through his veins right now for him to even care. He got in the middle without even knowing. Consciousness seemingly blurry to the boy, the big dipper Birthmark on his forehead glowing bright blue.

Without knowing, he recited an unknown spell that he doesn't even know about.

'Just what the actual fuck is happening right now?!' Those were the last words on his mind before everything faded to black.

---------------Bill's Point Of View---------------

It's freaking boring here.

I'm sick of staring into my own burning dimension. I mean, I've watched this scene for a few decades now and I'm bored.

I thought about the bastard who trapped me inside this boring dimension.

Stanford Pines.

Just that moron's name is enough to make my blood boil.

He trapped me years ago and I can only go back if I'm summoned, along with my crybaby brother, who's also trapped into another dimension.

Sixer is very clever.

He knows that if mine and my brother's powers were combined, we could easily break the damn spell.

But sadly, no. My brother is also trapped in another dimension, probably crying his eyeballs out.

As my anger surged through my body, I noticed a portal opening above my head.

YES! FINALLY! AFTER LONG YEARS OF WAITING! IT'S FINALLY OPENED! HAHAHAHA!

Wait... Who could possibly summon me?  Oh well, guess I should just repay the one who summoned me then.

I levitated through the portal and surprisingly, I met my brother on my way.

Just...What the fuck is going on?

A person so powerful that they can even summon not just one but two? 

Guess I'm gonna serve someone interesting finally.

"Bill!" My brother called out. He seemed confused too.

"You're being summoned too?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Isn't it obvious?

"Well, duh, what does it look like anyway?" I replied sarcastically.

He looked terrified as hell, I wonder why.

"I-if we're being summoned at once,

t-then who could this person be? A person this powerful shouldn't even exist! It's impossible!" My wimpy brother cried out, utterly terrified.

"Who knows, all I care about is how could this person relieve me of my boredom." I shrugged.

We are getting close to freedom. Thrill filling up my veins.

See you there new master.