Feelings?

Eventually, the trio arrived to their destination, this time, they are not surprised by the bustling of numerous people in the cafeteria. Dipper immediately spotted the perfect table with three vacant seats, and he leads the two demons to sit down as they approached the table.

"Guys, I'll go get us some food. Don't cause any trouble." Dipper said sternly, making sure that he looked right in their unique eyes. The blue haired demon nodded and the blonde demon just remarks sarcastically.

"Yeah, Pine Tree. You should be the one who have to stay out of trouble." Bill said, smirking. The brunette rolled his eyes. "I'm not a kid. I'm basically a teen. Besides, it's not like I'm a trouble magnet right?"

"You sure about that Pine Tree?" Bill chuckled and placed his gloved hands on the table.

"Yeah, and you have a weird way to show that you care about me." Dipper remarked as he crossed his arms.

"Anything for you." Bill smirked and looked at the brunette.

"I appreciate it, really." Dipper giggles and walks away and left the twins to talk about whatever they want to talk about.

-----------------------------------------------

"You know, we could always watch him secretly with one of our eyes. But the problem is, Pine Tree is stronger now. Not to mention Sixer is immune to our tricks. He could easily sense us." Bill tapped his chin as he thinks about the consequences carefully. Will looked down at the clean table and silently spoke.

"His paranoia makes it worse. It doesn't take a lot of energy to disguise our presence though. But, he already saw our humanoid form. It's very hard to trick that wizard." Will said, rubbing his sleeved arms in nervousness.

"We just have to go to the dreamscape tomorrow. He won't be able to go there. Plus, Dipper won't notice anyway. " Bill suggested, pointing his finger up.

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to go to that boring class?" Will questioned his brother unsurely, looking up again at his brother in front of him.

"Well duh, we'll just manipulate the teacher into thinking that we aren't there in the first place. Then the next day, we'll manipulate him again. Oh, the other students too. Who knows, maybe they're clever enough to notice us missing." Bill smirked at his new plan.

Will seemed to think for a moment before closing his eye and nodded, right before Dipper approaches the table carrying trays of food.

"Hey guys! This is their best tasting food apparently. The rest tastes like plain cardboard." Dipper explained before placing the trays in front of the table.

"L-let me help you with that." Will offered to help,which earned a grateful smile from Dipper.

"Thanks, Will. It's heavy even though it only contains food. Maybe it's the tray?" The brunette handed the tray of food to Will, who carefully placed the contents in the clean table.

"It's no problem. The tray is actually made to prevent tripping or spilling the food, so it's naturally heavy. By the way Dipper, we won't be able to go to class tomorrow." Will sat down again and arranges the variety of food.

"Hm? Why not?"

"It's because your Great Uncles are coming right? Besides, we're not going to be gone for long. We're just going to be in the mindscape. Me and my brother is sure to watch over you." Will explained while pulling Dipper down to sit with them.

"We'll never leave you out of our sight. So, no worries, kid." Bill said reassuringly.

"But, you have to pretend that you don't even know that we existed until your Great Uncles go away. Please inform Mabel about the plan tomorrow." Will requested as he started to relax and eat his lunch.