The Pledge

"Okay, I'm fine now. Let's start the ceremony now. Will, you're first. Bill, slow the time. Make sure no one's gonna barge in or anything."

The blonde nodded at the request, happy that his master was going to cooperate. He snapped his gloved finger as the doors and windows are closed.

"Wait... Will's going to do it first? You're not fair Pine Tree. Let me do it first. Besides, I'm way more better than him." The blonde complained, disappointed that his wimpy brother was chosen instead of him.

Dipper merely rolled his eyes at the blonde demon. Then, he replied while crossing his arms.

"Since there is a lot of reason not to choose you first, I'm gonna say only one reason: Your brother is nicer than you."

Will smiled brightly at Dipper for choosing him first, making a vein pop into Bill's head out of pure jealousy. 

"So, let's start now. I already know the pledges. What else do we need?" Dipper asked Will curiously.

Will gave him a sheathed sword carefully. Dipper looked confused as to why he was giving it to him.

"During the ceremony, when you are going to say your own pledge, you have to lay it gently to my right shoulder, and sheath it back again. After that, we're going to exchange our magical energy." The blue haired demon explained carefully to the confused brunette, who then nodded his head after the explanation.

Will kneeled before Dipper and proceeded to say his pledge after taking Dipper's left hand.

"I, William Cipher, pledge to protect my master, Mason Pines for the rest of his life. I will never abandon my master in every situation. I will obey every word my master has to order me. Unless, he was in clear danger." Will stated clearly, not missing any word. The circle around them glowed electric blue as he spoke. He placed a light kiss on the teen's wrist, right on the blue triangle.

"I, the master of this familiar, pledge to share my magical powers with the familiar in front of me. I promise to take care of my familiar through thick and thin." Dipper said clearly as the summoning circle glowed brighter. He placed the given sword into Will's right shoulder as he spoke the pledge and sheathed the sword back after.

Will stood up elegantly as he walked closer to shorter male. He placed his free hand to Dipper's waist and used the other to tilt the teen's chin and pulled him closer.

Dipper stared at the electrifying blue eye of the demon. Like Bill's eye, they were hypnotizing too. He was definitely lost in the pretty, gem-like eye. He wished that someday, he could see the other eye hiding beneath the eye patch.

Will moved closer to the teen's face, face tinting pink as he placed his cool lips into Dipper's warm ones.

Dipper blushed as he realized what was going on. Having no idea what to do, he closed his eyes and the area around them glowed brighter than before, causing the other demon who was watching them shield his eye from the harsh light.

The two pulled away after that, the light vanishing slowly. Dipper's face flushed red. He tried to pull away from the blue eyed demon's grasp.

Will didn't let the brunette pull away, and instead, he just hugged him sweetly, inhaling the forest scent of the boy. Dipper calmed down at the touch of the newly announced familiar.