I'm so sorry...

I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for so long for another chapter but... I hate to say that this story has to be adopted. My parents are very worried about my sleeping habits lately. Not because of wattpad and yaoi ships, but it's because of my minor subjects acting like they are the priority subjects. Plus, I need to raise my efforts in studying because I'm very aware of how much everyone relies on me. And the schedule of our classes are early. Very early. I can only sleep for like, 5-7 hours? It's very unhealthy to be like this.

Don't get me wrong. I love my own work. And I still love them up to this day. It just came to the point that I have no more time to myself and relaxation. And I'm sad to say that I am already near sighted.

Losing the clarity of my own vision is the breaking point. I need to stop now. But I can't because I'm feeling guilty and afraid to let go of the the progress that I have created. So, the multiple endings will be cancelled. The future of this book will rely on the next author. So, I will say goodbye now and hand over the book to someone else. Don't be afraid to speak up in the comments section or message me if you want to adopt this.

-Dreams_Senpai