Salvation? Or Not?

-------------Tyrone's Point Of View-----------

That brat.

As much as I love my cousin, I think he just can't see my signals of affection, always seeing other girls such as that bitch.

Wendy Corduroy.

Yes. I've realized that I'm bisexual. And I have a small infatuation to my cousin.

Don't judge me.

We are currently chasing him through the hallways. He got out and headed towards the training grounds and fell in the middle of it. Mabelle following close behind me, Dipper recited some unknown language. His Big Dipper birthmark glowing bright blue, turning slowly into yellow.

And the symbol on the floor started glowing half yellow and half blue.

What the fuck is going on?

I instantly realized the summoning ritual.

I looked at my sister and she also thinks the same.

That brat is summoning a powerful being.

Not just a powerful being.

It's a demon.

Two beings emerged from the said summoning circle. And they looked eerily the same. If not for their hair colors. They were of the same height. Fairly tall beings. Even taller than me and my high heeled sister. They're probably 6 foot tall. And each of them wearing two black and triangular eye patches, covering one of their eyes.

-------------------No one's POV--------------------

"Well, well, well,  What do we have here?  A bunch of brats playing tag. Teaming up on a poor lil' boy who obviously passed out!" The golden haired demon cheerfully said, but, it hid a terrifying venom and menace in those words. It's enough to make a shiver run up to the gleeful twins' spine. The golden eye of the being gleaming sadistically.

Seeing the current danger that they were currently in right now, the twins tried to run. But they miserably failed.
They were forced to stand still as the blue haired one's blue eye glowed electric blue. Waving his fingers a little, the twins fell asleep.

Having no idea of what happened.

In a more gentler voice, the golden haired being spoke, eye softening,

"Is he the one? "

The big dipper Birthmark's glow is fading.

The boy is starting to wake up. The twins looked panicked and so they waited for him to fully process just what is going on.

And when he did, he fainted again.

The blue haired twin sighed and looked doubtfully at the boy, disbelief seen visibly at his face.

"Are you sure?  H-he looks weak and so fragile." He meekly spoke, afraid he might wake up the unconscious boy.

"Can't you see his magical affinity glowing just now? Are you blind?" The blond one spoke, rolling his eyes as he did so.

"I'm sorry then." The blue haired teen quickly apologized to his brother.

"Anyways, Will,  look for his information. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate it if he sleeps here." The blond spoke, taking off his coat and gently draping it over to the sleeping boy's shoulders.

"Alright then." Will answered. His eyes now glowing electric blue.

"Mason Pines. Prefers to be called 'Dipper'. Has a twin sister. Lives in California but moved out to Gravity Falls. Has two Great Uncles. Stanford Pines and Stanley Pines. Boy's age:13. Current school: Gravity Falls High. Lives in a dorm room with his sister Mabel. Dorm room number: 127. Wizard." Will listed out the important details.

"Wait, Bill, isn't one of his great uncles Stanford Pines?  The one who trapped us...? " Will asked terrified.

"Wait... What?" Bill looked at the resting boy in his arms in disbelief.

If this boy is a relative of that man, they're in huge trouble right now.

But that explains why the boy in his age can summon these two demon twins.

Bill smirked, he can finally get revenge on Sixer.

He placed his hands on to Dipper's neck. Attempting to choke him. But when he applied force, he also felt the pain in his throat. Will did nothing to stop him.

"Brother, didn't you know that hurting our master kills us too?" Will sighed.

"Huh? Didn't know about that. " Bill replied. Giving up on killing the boy.

"Let's just go to his dorm room. I'm sure his sister is probably  worried right now." Will suggested pointing at the boy.

"Also, let me carry him. When you hurt him, it affects me too. " The blue haired demon said as he carried the helpless boy.

——————————————————

When they got there, they were immediately greeted by Dipper's overly energetic sister. Seemingly worried for her unconscious brother.

"What happened? " Mabel asked, obviously suspicious to the two men carrying her brother.

"He passed out while being chased by those two freaky twins. " Bill shrugged as he answered.

"D-don't worry, we took care of those two. " Will calmed the shocked girl.

"Oh, thank you very much!  I'm sorry if my brother caused you trouble. " Mabel thanked them sincerely.

"You're welcome. " Will said as he placed Dipper in his side of the room.

"Anyways, we'll be leaving now. We gotta go and talk to the principal. " Bill said his goodbye, Will doing the same.

Now, time to manipulate the principal.