The Talk

"Gideon! Good to see you here! Anyways, we want you to meet our new master! Mason Pines!"

The said man looked up from his paperwork, surprised from the unexpected visit of the twin demons.
He stood up elegantly and glanced at the brunette in the middle of the two demons, looking nervous.

"A pleasant evening, Masters. And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Mason." The albino man said politely, sticking out his hand for the brunette teen to shake.

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you too sir..." Dipper said as he shook the school principal's hand nervously.

"No need for honorifics. Call me Gideon instead." The older albino male smiled kindly at the young teen.

"Okay, I will, si- I mean Gideon." The teen rubbed his arms sheepishly.

Gideon looked over at the two demons curiously and started leading Dipper in one of the seats.

"Take a seat, I'm sure you're exhausted from the ceremony." The man offered kindly.

Dipper nodded and smiled gratefully at the man. The Familiars sat beside him after, not wasting a time to tell Gideon to take a seat.

"What brings you here Masters?"

"There's a freaking pedophile bastard that attempted to harass our Pine Tree. And he happens to be his professor. We want to move him to class 1-1 along with his sister." Bill said, straight to the point.

Gideon just nodded understandingly, before pulling out paper works from his desk to write out a transfer form.

"I'll do it, you may go tomorrow at class 1-1. I'll tell the teachers for notice. Is there still anything that you want me to do?"

The twins shook their heads and stood up, pulling Dipper up with them. Will left a note in Gideon's desk.

Thanks Gideon, we'll be sure to deliver your chest filled diamonds and gold. Just be sure to make Pine Tree's environment safe. After all, we would hate to destroy whatever hurts him.

-Will

P. S. Make sure to fire that bastard Tad Strange from this school. He's strange.

-Bill💖

Gideon had a look of terror when he finished reading the 

"Mason? You can visit anytime. It's the same for both of you. Just don't cause any trouble." Gideon spoke with his principal voice.

Dipper smiled and nodded, waving goodbye at the man before getting pulled by the twins outside.

'It's really nice to have someone nice to talk to once in a while.' Gideon thought while smiling at himself.

---------------------Dorm Room

Bill remembered something important, glancing at the boy.

"Hey kid, do you feel exhausted?" The demon asked curiously.