AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello sweethearts, although I've written so many books before now but on paper, this is my third time writing on wattpad and am so exicited about it. This is the second time am mixing sorcery and vampirism, the first was a great work of art and I really hope that you like it. I enjoyed every moment thinking about this book and am very sure you guys are going to love every single word.

There might be typo errors but please ensure to comment and correct me, I'll really appreciate it alot. please if you guys feel any need to ask any questions then please ask alot of them, either in the comment section or on my facebook page- F.B Jennifer loveth- I will really be happy to answer all of them.

Please do not forget to vote for every part and most especially the parts you like. Am really hoping to get alot of fans for this book and I know you guys won't be disappointed to be so.

If you guys have any pictures or videos to offer please don't hesitate to share or send them through.

I'll post as frequently as i can so don't worry about being less updated.

NOTE:
1. Triple stars (***) mean a new chapter.

2. Two stars (**     **) means another part in a chapter.

3. This book is a complete prose fiction novel but due to some reserved reasons I gave a chance to P.O.VS