*** FOREIGN GUEST ***

Prince Asher was as good as the man of every lady's dreams, the one that every lady dreamt of having in their beds. He was awfully good mannered, devilishly handsome and miserably desirable. He possessed the face of a god in human flesh; his pale face looked carefully sculpted like he was an artifact in some top notch museum that was brought to life. He had very defined eyebrows that shot up whenever he in the slightest found out something interesting and smooth features, his reddish lips that he always bit lightly whenever he was deep in thought or saw something he liked, his eye balls were obsidian black but very sarcastic; they portrayed that feeling that screamed secret investigator as they seemed to catch every single action around him, they were enough to make any woman melt and fall to her knees whenever and wherever. He had very jet black hair that was as soft as an animal's fur and long which partly covered his right eye and stopped underneath his jaw. For someone with the looks of a god, he was awfully quiet and very reserved; his favorite color is black as that is the only thing he ever wore. If he wanted, he could get any woman to answer to him at his every beck and call, his father, the king, even got a few human pets for him but he was in the least interested in any of these things. He was over three millennium old but still expected at least a little bit more from life.

ASHER'S P.O.V:

I walked down the hallways hurriedly in my usual black attire, a black t-shirt, black jean trousers, black leather jacket and black sneakers, my hair across my face. As I walked, the servants that moved stopped and bowed to me as I moved past; I had a few errands to complete as the crowned prince as well as make my usual rounds in the kingdom. It was something I had to do to make sure my kingdom was in good shape and resolve any issue that was arose.

I climbed down the grand stairs of the castle and moved to where my younger sister and best friend who happened to be the commander of the vampire army stood to talk, they noticed my presence and looked at me.

"Good day brother." Alma, my sister greeted and moved to kiss my cheeks like she always did.

"Hello Alma." I replied smiling at her.

My sister was a little different from me, she was very beautiful and had black hair just like me but unlike my pale looking face, her face glowed like a disco ball. Her eyes had a lot more life than mine and had the body of a super model but she was a lot talker active than I could ever be. According to her, she wanted to live her life and to me, the same one she's been living for one and a half millenniums now.

"Hello Asher." Damien, my best friend greeted and I nodded at him.

"Hello Damien, is everything ready for me to leave?" I asked.

"All set, your highness."

That felt a little weird, he never addressed me like that. Ever.

Alma began adjusting the collar of my leather jacket and then placed her cool soft hands on my shoulders.

"Try and spend a little more time out there Asher and please and please, try having a bit of fun. Preferably, take one of your pets along with you."

"You and I know that's not happening, I don't want to associate myself with those humans."

I was fully against it when my father insisted that we take over the human lands and rule over them. Why in the world did we have to do that when we could just live our lives by ourselves in hiding like we always did? I still despised my father for his actions, they were highly unnecessary.

"I wonder why you hate them so much." She said and I shook my head.

"I don't hate them; I just don't have the courage to face them when I know we're clearly poaching on what's theirs, that's my decision."