*** THE ORADIAN DRAGON ***

Korana's p.o.v:

Disappearing back into the woods, I travelled back to the high Himalayas and to the great and beautiful palace where I lived. The large grand double doors of the castle opened and I was ushered in by two female servants who tried to keep up with my pace. As I moved to the grand double winged stairs, I turned around to look at them and they quickly bowed.

"Where's my mother?" I asked.

"She's in her study, your highness." The red haired one answered and I nodded and began climbing the stairs.

"What would you like to have, your highness?" the other asked and I stopped but didn't turn around.

"Am fine. I'll just be in my mother's study." I answered and climbed up the remainder of the stairs.

The castle was miserably furnished with precious jewels, glass and marble, from the ceiling and chandeliers to the fine floors of the castle. It was the most beautiful place I've ever been to in my entire life, clearly, my mother was one person that was obsessed with jewels.

Moving through the bright lit hallways, I pushed open the double doors and walked into the study, closing the doors behind me. I walked in further and sat down on one of the plush couches. Standing by the window was the woman who raised me.

"How was your visit honey?" she asked and turned away from the ceiling to floor transparent glass French windows.

"Just as I expected." I answered and watched as she glided up to another one of the couches in her dark blue flowing gown which practically swept the fine marble floor.

She was the most beautiful queen ever, her waist length black hair which had white tips left to dance behind her back. Her beautiful face adorned with a little make up and her ears, graceful neck and fingers occupied with very beautiful diamond jewels.

She was the one and only Queen Horra, the most beautiful yet most feared sorceress. She was well known as the Queen of doom but that was because no one knew her story. She meant a whole lot to me, much more than anyone in the world, she happened to have been making a trip to my father's kingdom that fateful night and watched as my mother was killed and how the vampires so effortlessly seeked me. She quickly found and carrying me up in her arms, she faked my death and brought me back to her castle where I lived the rest of my life until this very day. She brought me up and treated me like the true princess I was, she treated me with so much care and love and became my mother henceforth. I never lacked anything and so many servants were at my beck and call, she made sure to cure the aching pain in my heart due to my parents' death and made me sleep in her arms each night until I was able to sleep in my large diamond coated room. According to her, I was her biggest jewel, her most cherished precious stone.

She had built her large castle a very very long time ago and created so many servants and a ton of army to guard her castle and fight for her when the need arose. They were obviously not humans but creatures in human form, just like the vampires. We shared alike hatred for the vampires but she hated them a lot more than I did, in fact, I was as good as fighting for the both of us. What they had done to her was a story for another day.

"They were all so shocked to see me. They almost didn't believe that I was the one." I said again and sighed. "It will take a while but I'll wait. I'll have to assure them that I meant hat I said to them, I'll fight for their freedom and that's a promise."

Horra walked up to me and sat down beside me.

"My princess" she said and touched my face lovingly. "What about Verah?" she asked and I shrugged.

"She looked shaken. It was like she was trying to figure out how I was still alive." I laughed. "It was like she wasn't happy to see me but actually she was scared that I was going to get caught and she tried so much to find out who has been keeping me alive and healthy all these years. That old woman can't stop trying to pry into one's mind." I looked at Horra. "They've all lost hope, those vampires took a lot from them and now, they find it hard to believe that any form of help was coming."