chapter 25

(deans p.o.v.)

''come on cas please talk to me'' i say to him but he just scoots farther away from me ''look i'm sorry'' i say but he just continues watching tv so i just sigh and get up and leave to the bar and throw on my apron.

''hey i need a beer'' joe says ''you and me both'' i say handing her one ''whats up dean'' she says and i just wave her off and she walks away and i wipe the table.''hey dean'' garth says and i look up and smile ''hey garth what you doing here'' i say.

''i sense trouble in paradise'' he says and i laugh a little bit ''yeah you wish'' i say but he's right ''oh come on i can see right through that lie'' he says and i just shake my head ''so garth not being rude but why are you here'' i ask.

''cause i was bored and i was wondering if we could hang out'' he says and i see cas staring at us and i have an idea ''sure but i need your help with something while we do'' i say ''what'' he asks ''help me get castiel jealous'' i say and he nods ''i knew it and sure this might be fun'' he says and i smile.'

''okay my shift is over'' i say hopping over the corner and wrap my arm around Garth's neck ''so what should we do on this wonderful day'' garth says and i laugh ''whatever i mean i wanted to play grand theft auto but we could do whatever'' i say ''video games'' he says and grabs my hand dragging me into the living room where cas is watching tv.

''um can we play video games'' i ask with a smirk on my face and he glares at me before getting up and walking out of the room ''he looked pretty jealous dean'' garth says ''thats the point'' i say and we sit on the couch turning on the game ''so why are you guys fighting'' he asks ''because i want to tell our friends but he doesnt'' i say ''oh'' garth says.

''i mean i dont even know if i want them to know i just dont know anything anymore'' i say and int the game i jump into the car with garth and shoot at the cops behind us and garth laughs ''come one dean give more action'' he says ''ok fine'' i say and throw a grenade and it blows up all of the cops ''yes'' he says.

''happy now'' i say ''very happy'' he says and i laugh laying my legs on top of his lap and i see cas and i smile ''is he looking'' garth whispers and i nod ''ok i got this'' he says and then in the game h]our characters kill the cops and get free ''yes'' i say and garth hugs me and i hug back and see cas get pissed and walk away and we pull away ''he is way past jealous'' i say.

'' i know how to make it worse but it has to be before i leave'' garth says and tells me the plan and i smile ''perfect'' i say and we continue to play the game.

~~~~~

''well garth it was fun nice seeing you again'' i say ''right back at you dean i'll see you soon'' he says and gives me a big playful kiss on the cheek right when castiel looked at us and i hug him and he walks out and i turn around and look at cas ''what the hell was that'' he says and i smile ''what was what'' i say and head up to the room.

''dean winchester why did he kiss you and why did you let him'' cas says closing the door ''what it was just a friendly kiss'' i say and and he walks closer to me ''dean we are dating and you let someone else kiss you'' he says ''like you care cas you've been ignoring me'' i say ''it doesnt matter dean he kissed you'' he says ''its not like he made out with me it was just a kiss on the cheek''i say ''yeah but still it wasn't me'' he says sad.

I cup his cheeks ''cas i was just trying to make you jealous and he was helping me, i love you and only you'' i say and kiss him and he kisses back and we pull away ''i love you too dean'' he says and i pick him up and lay him down on the bed and i lay down next to him.

''dean'' cas says ''yeah'' i say ''we can tell them'' and i look at him ''really'' i say and he nods ''when'' i say ''now'' he says getting up and brings us down stairs ''guys we have something to tell you'' he says ''what is it boys'' ellen says ''we're dating'' cas says and charlie cheers ''yes finally i knew this would happen'' she says and i laugh ''for how long'' gabe asks '' a month and 2 weeks'' i say.

''wow you guys can hide a secret'' bobby says ''well thats what hunters do right'' i say and they laugh ''how did we not see this'' Sam says ''cause we're awsome'' i say and grab his hand ''no wonder they're always together'' joe says ''not shit'' i say and ellen his my head ''sorry'' i say and joe smiles.