More love

Hi

Manu2026 u wished I made an update.

Ahtina06 I will update royals asap with a long chapter. Promise!

Recap; SwaSan failed what else! TiVaan short romance. Laksh proved his love toward Ragini by his own. Having a tattoo of her name on his chest. N Suraj is crazy abt Chakor n asked her in the mall to marry him.

I don't think that I forgot something?!
____

Chakor was so happy she was twirling around looking at her finger in which she was now wearing Suraj ring. A ring of love n not of enmity.

She didn't told it anyone yet as she just returned home.

Knock knock... Chakor hides her hand behind her back.

Come in!.

Chakor was waiting who might be coming in. Then the door opens n Laksh enters her room.

Laksh; u see I knocked the door n entered the room after ur allowance.

Chakor fumes in anger. Laksh!!! She made a fist with her hand n shows it to him.

Laksh smiles but in that moment he widen his eyes. Arrey Teri to {what the hell}...

Chakor; what?!

Laksh closed the door behind him. What the hell is that?!.

Chair saw her hand. Oh... that?! That is a ring. She said looking here n there...

Knock knock...!

ChaLak both looked at each other. They were standing next to each other sweating like mad.

Chakor; come in...!

The door opens n Vivaan sneaks in. Hi!!!

ChaLak releases a breath of relief. Come in n close the door. Both shout at him. He did obviously what they sad.

Vivaan; what happen?! He asked with concern.

Chakor slowly forwarded her left hand...

Vivaan 😱. Hope this one is from Suraj.

Chakor chased him...

Vivaan; Maa!!!!

Laksh shook his head. Guys I come to ask u something.

ViKor was on the bed Chakor was twirling Vivaans arm n he was screaming in pain...
They obviously turned to Laksh...

Laksh shows his chest... 😱😱😱😱😱😱.
Then he took out a small present 🎁
ViKor rushes to him with big eyes.
Open na open open open!! They were demanding him to open n show them what he wants to give her...