Epilogue

So here it is the end of the story I felt it with the last chapter I have actually given them enough through it was short... 🤣

Let me start story moved 6 years

SuKor

Chakor passed the exams happily, she started her career as a runner, "Suraj I'm hungry, I once told you, you have to feed me."

Suraj nodded, "I know here it is your food." He shows her a plate, which was obviously filled with food."

Chakor widen her eyes, "what is this?"

Suraj was looking at her, "that is not for you, stupid! Raja Beta eat!"

Chakor pouts, "since he come I'm not anymore important to him."

Raja looked at her, "uhmhgnn! Ahh!"

Chakor moves backwards, "why my own son scares the hell out of me?"

Suraj come with her plate, "eat and get back into your shape."

Chakor widen her eyes, "my shape?" Her mouth was left open.

He took a chicken piece and feeds her, "yes, shape your marathon in coming

He took a chicken piece and feeds her, "yes, shape your marathon in coming. Don't you want to participate on it?"

She was chewing her chicken and like Raja, she was busy in her food. No ambitions... he was thinking looking at both. I have protection my dear husband don't worry we can have it. You won't seed me... 9 months later taada! Now 1 year and she is a scared mom and me father of two her and him. He rolls his eyes and sat on his chair, eating his food.

He felt how two pairs of eyes were looking at his plate, slobber was rolling down of their mouth corner

He felt how two pairs of eyes were looking at his plate, slobber was rolling down of their mouth corner. Khana bhi naseeb main nahi hai {I have nothing}. "Come and eat with me."

"See Raja Beta Papa is so nice." They sat on his lap and ate with him.

He has fulfilled his life to own a restaurant. She is a mother and a marathon runner.

RagLak

Laksh was smiling looking at the beauty in front of him, "Lakisha control Baacha, mama is just coming to sing for us."

Lakisha cuddles with her papa, "mummy!" Laksh kisses her, "yes, where is she taking so much time?" She come with the big belly, "Laksh you know it takes time." She was caressing her belly.

Laksh was smirking, "yes, other's take a lot of time, but not me number three is on the way."

"Bad daddy!" Raksh said coming with Ragini, "you took three years to make one more."

Lakisha suppresses her laugh by placing her hands on her mouth.

"What yaar, you know your mom needed time to establish herself as a singer and now she one of the most famous singer in this industry and moreover I'm the best choreographer they ever had. Now we have reached everything, just a love child was left. You two are just accidents." He runs away from there as the kids were chasing him.

Ragini was laughing at them, "don't worry you are all love made. We just got lucky to had twins and you know one is difficult here I had three to look after. Your papa and those two." Ragini was talking alone to the unborn one.

SwaSan

Swara was looking into the files, "Sanskaar what you did this is all wrong."

Sanskaar come from the back, he hugs her and kisses her head, "what is wrong? your son checked it three time before giving it to me. It's fine Yaar."

Swara shook her head, "I'm not talking about my son's A+ file. I'm talking about your file project. Did you checked it once?"

Sanskaar moves backwards, "no, I have you to check it, besides whatever I do, I do wrong. I just stopped checking on anything."

"Papa you are so bad." He was sitting on his mother's lap, he is just 4 years old are behaves as if he is the king.

"Veer you are a bad boy, I'm your father show some respect." He scold him and Swara shook her head, "don't listen to him, just being four years old you proved that you are much more mature than him."

"And you." Veer said jumping down from her lap, "you are not his teacher/PA or business partner, but his wife. Behave like one."

He left and they both looked to each other.

"Swara I will want one more as I feel we failed with him."

"Oh Sanskaar I'm so happy you have the same thought like me. He is a failure, we will make one more."

Veer just shook his head, "can't they just say they love each other and wants one more to spread more love?"

Swara and Sanskaar finally become one after she joined the company as his PA and Suraj left. After leaving of Laksh she become his partner in business and life.

TiVaan

Chaos pur they become parents as the first couple, they had their ups and downs, but they made it.

One child and not more, they know the use of protection, what they don't know is how to handle a child...

Rahul was hiding under the bed, "Tina, where is my watch?"

Tina was getting ready, "watch? I don't know I'm making my hairs."

There was a giggle and Vivaan come near Tina, "your son is ruling over everything, but I need my watch otherwise I won't know the time."

Tina looked at him, "why so t you wear this one?" She opens the cupboard and he refuses, "this is not the watch I bought with my own earned money after the birth of our one and only child, Rahul."

Rahul come out of his hideout, "oh papa why don't you told it me earlier. Then I wouldn't have hide it? You know I'm old enough you can share with me. I won't eat you for your sentimental attachment." He gave him the watch back and left the room.

"I think he is only your child, he has nothing from me."

Vivaan looked at Rahul, "he is called the most stylish and you are saying he has nothing from you?"

Tina hits him, "I mean mischievously... he is boring like you." She stood up and sat back.

Vivaan bursted out into a loud laughter, "Haha ya he isn't mischievous like you. No, he is better. My brain and your evil mind."

"Give me something to wear, he glued the seat!"

Rahul was laughing and the kids were all playing at the huge garden.

The business fusion become a family fusion there was a huge mansion with two different families.

KN and DP were fighting for the love of the grandchildren, but Teju and AP were sharing it...

THE END