The life

Hi

August 2018....

Have to agree I liked the story and still do, but I won't add pictures anymore.

Recap: Wedding. Tivaan pregnant! SwaSan becoming friends, RagLak happy, Sukor happy.

Suraj woke up with a smile on his face, the one he was looking at was missing, "Chakor?" He looked here and there and could find her, "where is she?" He stood up and checked the washroom, but she wasn't there.

Then he heard the sound, "I hate to cook, why don't you understand it. For God sake stop it. I'm not able to do this."

Suraj come down, "enough Swara, calm down and why are you here?!"

Chakor laughs, "she doesn't wanted to destroy the kitchen at our, ops I mean my parents place. Actually she doesn't wanted to feel embarrassed if she fails."

"Chakor!" Swara shouts and Tina was munching loudly her cucumber, "I think you should try to make an easy recipe, which you can't fail in."

Ragini nods, "true."

Suraj scares. Beta bhag ja, yeh char aur tu beechara ek. Maarega tu. {run for your life Suraj, they are more and will eat you in seconds}

"Okay you carry on I'm getting late for the office." He waves with his hand and rushed up to the bedroom. Get ready and run for your life.

Vivaan was looking out of the window, "Oh seems like Jiju woke up."

Laksh come from the back, "yeah, looking at his face, he got the shock of his life. Hmm maybe we should spicing it up a little bit."

Vivaan shook his head, "Don't do that Chakor won't leave us." He was scared of her attack, but Laksh didn't cared.

He took out his mobile phone, Ragini heard the ringtone and all looked at her.

🎼 Soniye Dil Nahi Lagda, Tere Bina...
My beloved, my heart doesn't attach to anything else without you
Dil Nahi Lagda, Tere Bina...
My heart doesn't attach to anything else without You🎼

"Laksh?!" They said in union and she blushes, she only has for Laksh a ringtone all the other's are the normal tune of the mobile phone.

Ragini picked up, "yes, you remember you have a wife? You wanna tell me something?"

Laksh gulps with widen eyes. Damn it, I had a fight with her because she didn't kissed me in the morning and left with Swara for her try in the kitchen, what to do? Vivaan! He smirks and gave Vivaan the mobile.

Vivaan confuses, "hello?"

Ragini fumes, "Vivaan! Give me Laksh!"

Vivaan with shaking hands forwarded the mobile, but Laksh was gone.

"Di it's Vivaan? Give me the phone, please!"

Ragini gave Tina the phone and in minutes Vivaan was in RM sitting with the girls around the table.

Swara was trying to figure out how to make a breakfast, Chakor was bored by the stupid stuff of lectures she has to learn for the upcoming exams. Ragini was angry and crumpling one paper after another one. Vivaan was entertaining his pregnant wife.

Suraj could runaway from the zoo of lady's and Laksh, who has started to join the company, accompanied Suraj. They have fusion the two business companies to one big.

Left one Sanskaar, meet the poor boy, he had a meeting and he succeeded in it. The only one who was really happy was he, but there was something missing in his life, correct it's called love.

Sanskaar was sitting at his cabin, when the door opens and SurLak come in, all were sitting in one big cabin. A lot had changed the rivalries between them have become to a thick friendship. Now they were working against other's then families.

"What happen?" Suraj asked looking at his dull face, "Don't know?"

Laksh come from the back, "love, definitely love."

Suraj bursted out, "I know but he doesn't know that!"

Sanskaar shook his head, "we both a mature and have a friendship based relationship. There is no love."

SurLak nodded, "exactly that isn't as this is missing in your life. Why don't you try something she would like?"

Sanskaar smirks, "like running away because of a group of girls, by the way almost all of them are your sisters, only one is our."

Suraj glares at him, "the most dangerous one."

Laksh suppressed his laugh, "I think my wife is more dangerous than yours."

Sanskaar shook his head, "you all know I'm married to Swara!"

They all thought for a moment, "Tina!"

🤧 sneeze.....

"God Bless you Tina!" They all said in union.

"Thank you!" She replies and they returned to their studies.

"Bhabhi why not omelette?" Vivaan said.

Swara looked at him, "is that easy?"

Chakor shook her head, "no, I don't think it's easy."

"Because you can't cook!" They rest of them said and Chakor kept her mouth shut.

Ragini looked at her, "Di take a bowl, hit the egg in it. Add in the ingredients like seasoning. The rest of vegetables you have to cut in small pieces and fry them first in a pan with oil, then add the mixed egg, woala your omelette is ready."

All clapped Swara tried it and it worked out.

Chakor found a way to study as Ragini was helping her to build a bridge of memories.

TiVaan were studying too, but more concentrated to each other.

The men's were at the office, completing their work.

"Laksh earn the money and save it. Then you can do something of it."

Laksh was confused, "what you mean Jiju?"

Sanskaar smiles, "that is what he is doing. He is working as an employee but he doesn't has huge costs. The money he earns he saves for the future plan he has."

"Which is?" Laksh alder and Suraj smiles, "I want my own restaurant. I will be my own boss. I don't need this office I feel suffocated here."

Sanskaar nods, "yeah sometimes, but I love it."

"Like Swara." Suraj added in.

"Haan Ragini told me to do the job, to feed her. But now I understand your trick and I will keep the money aside and will ask her for helping me in becoming a choreographer and she will be a damn singer."

"Your sister wants to be a marathon runner. She said, 'Suraj you have to feed me, don't worry I won't put on weight because I will be a racer' she grins and shows me her teeth's."

They laughed, Vivaan wants to be a doctor and he is very good in the human anatomy.

Tina is a fashionista, now she is going to be a mama.

____

Hmm

On the response I will make either an update or an epilogue