|Shot 69| • Losers •

For Anxious_Asexual 

I don't wanna know a day where I don't see your name in my notifs and in my stories. Best of luck, love ♥ ~Jae👑

WARNING - SWEARING, SLURS, AND VIOLENCE

° ° ° °

STAN'S POV

"Stan...Stan? Stan, are you listening?" Ben tried to grab my attention.

"W-What? Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm listening" I lied as I was pulled back down to earth.

"Then what did I say?" he said in an oh really tone as he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Uhmmm..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought" he laughed.

"Sorry" I chuckled, and went back to my staring.

Ben's eyes followed mine and he scoffed.

"Staring at Bill again?" he asked.

"N-No! I wasn't-"

He cocked an eyebrow.

"Okay, I was" I admitted shyly.

"Leave him be, Benny" Bev defended me.

"I just don't want Stan getting hurt! You know how that kind of relationship could end"

"Works for us" Eddie and Richie chipped in sounding offended.

Richie was holding Eddie by his waist and kissing his cheek as Eddie had his arms around Richie's neck.

"True...sorry, guys" Ben apologized, and Richie and Eddie went back to smiling at and holding each other.

Eddie traced circles on Richie's chest through his crisp white shirt. Richie was wearing his leather jacket over top and navy blue jeans cuffed at the ankles, exposing his white socks and black converse shoes. His black hair was gelled back, and occasionally, when he wasn't running his fingers through Eddie's brunette locks, he'd run his fingers through it.

Eddie had on a pink collared dress shirt and navy blue jeans to match Richie's. Eddie is a soc and Richie is a greaser. They're opposites, but when it comes to love, it doesn't matter who or what you are. There are no differences in love. Eddie and Richie worked.

They worked perfectly, and I was in love with Richie's best friend, Bill.

He's a greaser like Richie, but I didn't care. Like I said, differences don't matter. Sometimes I think he feels the same and Richie and Eddie encourage me to go for it.

Then other times, I'm not sure, and Mike, our greaser friend, along with Ben, our soc friend, tell me to forget about it. To stay away from Bill.

But I can't. And I don't want to.

I glanced at Bill and he glanced back. When our eyes met, he smiled ear to ear and winked. My heart fluttered and my stomach did a million flips. I watched as he and Mike joined our little group.