19.

Ethan's POV.

My eyes flutter open as the light peaks through the curtains from my window. The soft, plush feeling of the comforter laid over me, providing the perfect amount of warmth to contrast the freezing cold of the room. I open my eyes wider to see Evelyn sleeping peacefully in front of me with her body curled up in a ball, her hair tied in a ponytail and one of my shirts on. I can't hide my smile when I see how at ease she is. Her breathing slow and calm, not a wrinkle of worry on her face.

I can't believe I've fallen for her so hard. My thoughts have been consumed by her well being ever since the day I met her. Her beautiful eyes, her adorably dorky laugh, her beautifully thick body. Not even in just her looks but the way she does everything. How hard she concentrates when she wants something, how hard she'll work to get it. The way her heart loves other people despite what she wears on the outside. She is pure to me, pure bliss, pure love, pure everything.

My eyes drift to sleep again as the calmness of her being sets me at ease. A wetness comes in contact with my nose causing my eyes to reopen, realizing she was awake and kissing my nose.

"Well good morning." My raspy voice echoes through the room.

She props her pillow to be as tall as mine, "Isn't it?"

I lean in to kiss her forehead when a shooting pain travels through my stomach and the rest of my body, causing me to grunt.

Her happiness turns to worry as she gets up and looks for my medicine. Once her eyes land on it, she immediately reaches over me to grab it, exposing her body slightly, causing more excitement than there already was. Unfortunately, that excitement didn't overpower the stabbing pain I felt.

She came back to me with a glass of water and I never realized she left.

My arms place themselves behind me to help me sit up when I feel a pair of small hands help me, making my heart skip a beat. As I'm sat up, she hands me the numerous amount of medicine that I have to take, and a large glass of water. I gulp the remainder of the drink while her soft hands gently trace circles on my bare back.

"We need to get you in the shower and changes those bandages." She looks to them concerned. Her droopy eyes still attempting to wake up.

"Why do you take care of me so well?" My eyes met hers as she smiles.

"You are important to me."

A warm feeling flows over my shoulders causing me to blush. My hands push myself up to stand in front of her, our eyes never breaking contact. They travel to her waist where I pull her closer to me feeling our hips touch, then our stomachs, then our chests. My arms wrap themselves tightly around her while her head rests on my shoulder and my head rests on hers. I can feel her heart beating through the thin t shirt; feeling it increase the longer I held her. Her arms wrapped themselves around my torso, being careful of my wound.

I could stay like this forever.

**************************************************************

Evelyn's POV.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the warm water for him to take a shower, getting a towel ready and some clothes for today. I folded the shirt and his jeans together and a pair of socks and underwear on his bed.

"Evelyn?" I hear from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I call where I'm standing.

"Can you help me, baby?"

I sigh and open the door slowly, there's no telling what I'm about to see.

"What do you need help with?" I ask as Ethan stands there in his underwear, an arm over his bandages.

"Can you help me take these off?" He points to his underwear.

"Ethan, come on-"

"Okay but I really can't bend over to take them off. Just give me a head start or something and I can shake them off."

I laughed, imagining him shaking off his underwear.

"Evelyn, please?"

"Jesus Christ." I walk over to him and grab the elastic waistband with my fingers and slowly pull them down.

"There, is that good?"

"You know, it'll just be easier if you go in with me."

My cheeks flush as I imagine the thought of the both of us in a compromising state. I shrugged my shoulders as I continued to slowly pull them down, causing me to be more anxious.

"Hey, tell you what," he said stopping my hands, "Get in with me in the shower and I'll leave these on. You can take off your shirt leaving your bra & panties on, and I can get the help I need."

I nodded my head and looked at the big T-shirt that was still draped over me. I slowly gathered it together and pulled out over my head, feeling a mixture of cool breeze and warm steam.

"Damn, baby..." Ethan said leaning against the sink. I look to the ground in attempt to hide a smile. "Come here to me." A whisper left his lips.

I take a step forward when his hand gently grabs my waist, pulling me toward him. Tingles dance along my skin as were touching, his soft yet chapped lips move with mine. We were in sync. My eyes closed, my body begins to guide us to the shower, not breaking the kiss. Ethan slides back the shower curtain and I blindly step inside. The warm water began running down my back, enhancing the tingles I felt. His grip on me tightened as he pushed me up against the cold wall, causing me to gasp.

A smile grew on his face as water droplets formed in his hair and on his skin, both of us turning a slight pink from the temperature. My hands traveled up to his face, removing the longer strands of hair from his face and slicking them back. His head moves back with the motions my fingers pull his hair in, seeming to relax him from the looks of it.

"When you're ready, and we have sex, it's gonna be amazing."

Hiding a smile was impossible at this point. Our compromising position left me breathless and excited, making it harder to say no.

"Let's get you healed first. Then we can talk about it." I say slowly removing the bandages from his chest/abdomen. Revealed was a long row of stitches that made him wince at the touch.

"Shhhit that hurts" Ethan hissed.

"I'm sorry. I have to clean it."

"I know, I know." He looked to the ceiling in attempts to distract himself.

"Evelyn?" He asked as I applied a gentle pressure to his wound with a warm washcloth.

"Yes?"

"I almost died."

I stopped in my tracks, flashbacks of Grayson and Taylor, Amanda, and him in the hospital flooded my memory. My body felt frozen, like I couldn't move. My cheeks began to heat up and tears formed in my eyes, clouding my vision. I couldn't stop.

"I wanted to stay with you," His hand lifted my chin, forcing my eyes to make contact with his, "I wanted to do this with you. To shower, to be Wild, to go on adventures- everything." I nodded my head as a response.

"Ethaaaan, come downstairs. Mom has something for you." Grayson yells from downstairs.

We wrap up the shower and head downstairs, Ethan holding my hand- leading me to the bottom.

"Hey Mom- HOLY SHIT!"

(A/N- I'm like hey what's up hello)