!sixteen¡

It's been a few days and now it's Friday night. Ian told Max they could hang out this weekend, wanting to surprise him about getting most of next week off as well. Max is currently waiting for Ian while laying on the couch. Finally there's a knock on the door. Max almost falls off the couch, not expecting it. He goes over and opens the door, finding a tired looking Ian. Max smiles and kisses his cheek as Ian walks inside. Ian laughs and basically tosses his backpack onto the floor before sitting on the couch. Max sits down next to him and rests his head on his shoulder.

"You came straight from work?" Max asks, noticing he's dressed fancily like he does for work.

"Yeah, packed a bag this morning so I could come over right after work," Ian chuckles.

"It's past 11, why'd you work so late?" Max questions.

"Oh shit, that's why I'm so tired. I lost track of time," Ian says, seeming a bit embarrassed as he looks to the side.

"You're an idiot," Max laughs, laying down on the couch so his head is in Ian's lap.

"Where's Chad and Jeff?" Ian questions, subconsciously running his hand through Max's tangled hair.

"Surprisingly sleeping, our friend is coming in early morning and they want to be up when he gets here. Even though the jap just let's himself in, he's got a spare key," Max rambles slightly, ending it with a yawn.

"He's from Japan, eh? Must be a long trip," Ian thinks aloud, yawning as well.

"Yeah.. you look really hot right now, y'know," Max says without thinking.

"Oh really? And why's that?" Ian asks, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Your hairs all messy and your tie is loose, but you're still all fancy," Max answers, going along with it happily.

"You're always hot," Ian winks.

"I mean so are you, but right now you're just, like really fucking hot," Max continues, sitting up and getting closer to him.

"I see what you're getting at," Ian chuckles slightly with a smirk.

"Oh really?" Max copies Ian, grabbing his tie to pull him closer.

"Mhm," Ian hums before Max pulls him into a kiss.

Max turns them to the side and pushes Ian down onto the couch, siting on his lap while bent down to keep their lips locked. Ian slips an arm under Max's shirt and wraps it around Max's waist, his other hand finding its way to his curly locks. Max uses his free hand that's not holding Ian's tie to find the hem of his jeans. Max unbuttons Ian's jeans and tugs on them softly. In reply Ian pulls Max's shirt up, running his hand up his back slowly. They part for air but Max smirks as he pulls on Ian's tie, quickly bringing him up into another kiss. Slowly they lean down so Ian is laying on the couch. Max grinds down on Ian softly in a teasing manor.

"Can I?" Max asks as their lips part.

"Hm, beg for it," Ian smirks as he moves his lips to Max's neck.

"Mm, please?" Max asks again.

"Again," Ian demands as he gives Max a quick kiss.

"Ia-" Max starts but gets cut off.

"MAX! WHAT THE FUCK?" A voice yells in the doorway.

Both boys freeze in shock for a split second, Max quickly jolting up into a sitting position. Ian does the same, using his arms to keep him up instead of fully sitting up. They stare at the jap boy standing in the front door's frame, suitcase behind him and a backpack slung over his shoulder. Max mumbles a curse quite loudly as he stumbles to get off the couch and stand up. Ian rushes to get up to, fixing himself up a bit as he does so.

"Oh- Joji, I thought you were gonna be here in the morning," Max coughs awkwardly.

"My flight came in early," Joji says, keeping his eyes locked onto Ian who stands there awkwardly.

"This is Ia-" Max starts but gets cut off.

"I know," Joji says, still staring at Ian.

"Haven't seen you in forever, George," Ian says, seeming a bit nervous.

"By the way Max, he's a top," Joji loudly whispers to Max, Ian seeming to choke on air after hearing this.

"How the fuck do you kn-" Max starts but Joji cuts him off again.

"He was drunk so I took the opportunity," Joji shrugs like it's nothing.

"You're probably tired from the flight, you should get some sleep," Ian quickly changes the subject.

"Yeah, you remember where the guest room is?" Max asks.

"Yeah, I'm actually pretty tired- wait is he staying the night? There's only one guest room," Joji questions.

"Uh no, he was gonna go home," Max lies.

"Ok," Joji shrugs, winking at Ian before heading to the guest room.

"Aw you're blushing, that's cute," Max teases Ian.

"Not as cute as you," Ian says with a goofy smirk.

"Ah fuck I don't care about that awkward moment- you're just too cute," Max smirks, pulling him into a kiss.

"Your room this time?" Ian jokes slightly, earning a small laugh from Max.

They go to Max's room, Max softly pushing Ian onto the bed. Ian laughs and pulls Max onto the bed with him. Max chuckles as Ian kisses his cheek. They just lay there for a bit, Max cuddled up to Ian's chest as Ian holds him. Ian attempts to take off his tie with one hand but fails, Max noticing his struggle. Max smiles and takes it off for him, tossing it onto the floor. Ian smiles and sits up, Max frowning and sitting up as well. Ian starts unbuttoning his fancy-ish white button up. Max yawns and takes off his jeans, throwing them and Ian's shirt on the floor with Ian's tie. Ian strips off his slacks as well, tossing them on the floor before pulling up the covers. Max crawls under them first before Ian does the same and pulls them back up. Max curls up next to Ian, laying his head on his chest as Ian wraps his arms around him.

"I never officially asked so, would you be my boyfriend Max?" Ian asks hopefully.

"Of course you fucking idiot," Max chuckles softly.

"I'm so fucking lucky," Ian smiles, planting a kiss on Max's head before they both drift off to sleep.