6. What's it about the LIFTS?!?

Jack quickly fell on his knees and lifted Anastasia into his arms.... patting her face with his hands, rubbing her soft palms with utmost care and generosity, calling out her name again and again...

Though he realized that she had only fainted but still he could not control the anxiety he felt, he was a tough man but at that point of time he was feeling very helpless... he just didn't know what to do, he tried all he could.

Damn this lift...."What the hell is happening in this office? " he shouted in frustration. He picked her up in his arms and held her tight against him. He could listen to her heart which was beating slow but was the only thing which gave him a sense of relief. With no option left, he laid her on the floor of the lift and bend down to give her CPR...

In that moment only he knew how he had controlled his urge to kiss her fruity lips and focus on bringing her back to her conscious.

Suddenly she woke up with a jolt and Jack started kissing her desperately as if this was what he needed to keep himself alive...

Anastasia quickly got rid of his hold and pushed him away, shouting at him for doing such a perverted action by kissing her and taking advantage of the situation when she wasn't even in her senses..

But this time Jack was really genuine, he seriously didn't know what had happened and how he had lost control. It wasn't like he wanted to force himself on her but when he saw that she had came back to life, he just couldn't control his urge...

.............................................................................

Anastasia's POV

This wasn't the very first time when my claustrophobia has led to something like this, earlier also there have happened these kind of situations that the lift had stopped and I had fainted but the difference was that I had Christian with me then....

I'll always remember that night when Christian and I moved in together.....

When we were going to his stupendous penthouse, which was on the 27th floor the lift had stopped because of some technical issues and the lights had went off..

My breathing altered as my heart raced. His head turned fractionally towards me, his blue eyes, like the darkest slate. He came towards me in an attempt to hold me close as he was aware of me being claustrophobic. I bit my lip. He lunged at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I knew, he had got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he was pinning me to the wall using his hips. His other hand grabbed my ponytail and yanked down, bringing my face up, and his lips were on mine. I moaned into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He took full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like that.

My tongue tentatively stroked his and joined his in a slow erotic dance that was all about touch and sensation, all bump and grind. He brought his hand up to grasp my chin and held me in place. I was helpless, my hands pinned, my face held, and his hips restraining me. I felt his erection against my belly. Oh my... He wanted me and I wanted him, then and there..., in the elevator. "You. Are. So. Sweet," he murmured, each word a staccato.

The elevator stopped, the doors opened, and he pushed away from me in the blink of an eye, leaving me hanging. Suddenly nausea struck me, I almost fell on him and he instantaneously pulled me into his embrace....

Jack's POV

"Ms. Steele, I want you in my office right now!!" Jack  snapped at her through the intercom on her table, furious about what happened in the lift... He was angry with her but more with himself...

He couldn't let go of her, something about her had captivated him, she had humiliated him for the second time now and still he wanted her, his furiousness with her was on one side and his want and need of her on the other. Unlike each and every woman who threw themselves on him, she didn't give a damn about him. It was the most disturbing thought for a very arrogant and self obsessed  man like him. Was it love, lust or now a challenge?!?!, he himself couldn't answer this but it was surely more than just mere attraction...

With an agitated and startled look on her face, Ana knocked Jack's door which was already open. As soon as she got in, without a word Jack rose from his chair and closed the door, locking it carefully, trying to make no sound. Anastasia was now aware of the fact that they were locked in this room alone and she had to face him. Jack took small baby steps towards her, in his utmost dominating-bossy look, while Ana took each step back, following his rhythm.

And now there was no more backing off as she had hit the table behind her. Jack came closer and closer to her, with a very domineering look on his face. With his eyes focused on hers, he rested his hands on the table behind her, confining her, telling her that she had no where else to go.

He wanted to go rip her clothes off with his strong paws and take his revenge for all those times when she had rejected him or made him feel just ordinary, clearly stating that he had no effect on her and she was not at all intimidated by him .

Straight off he forced his mouth onto hers giving her no time to even take in what was happening... His kiss was full of urgency, pushing his tongue inside her mouth, biting her lips, roughly claiming her mouth, taking out all his anger and not even caring about that he might be bruising her lips, and suddenly he felt Anastasia kissing him back.... For a moment he was awestruck but he kissed her once again and this time with love and affection.... The lust had vanished away... As soon as Ana realised what she had done, she broke of the kiss and burst into tears. She headed straight to the couch and started weeping vigorously cupping her head in her small hands.

God knows what struck Jack but he felt guilty for his action. He couldn't digest the fact that he had made her cry... For the first time he was affected by somebody else's feelings, for the first time he wanted to care about the other person, to know if she really wanted him. This time he didn't want to force himself upon her, he didn't want to do anything against her will.

He thought that he was the master of his universe and always did what pleased him. He didn't even gave a second thought to anything, ignoring the aftermaths of his actions. This time also he could have easily got what he wanted like he always does and the way he likes, but this time he didn't want it to be like that...

Chills ran through his spine when he saw Ana in that state, she was totally broken, she was completely devastated, as if something had directly pricked her heart, as if she had committed a sin. She was crying her eyes out without even looking up. Jack just couldn't bear that sight. He quickly sat beside her on the couch tugging her face to his shoulder, holding her tightly providing her all the warmth she needed. Not making a single move and not uttering a single word, he continued to sit there. He could have done nothing but wait for her to stop crying.

He has had many girls come and go in his life but none had this effect on him. Girls where like dates, a new girl everyday. Till now it had just been about sex, for the first time it was about feelings, about trust and about love.

He himself wasn't able to believe it, but a guy with a heart of stone had finally melted and fallen for a girl...

Finally!! Now Jack truely loves Ana ... whats more?!?! What will he try to do to make Ana fall for him?

Vote! Comment! Share!