15. José's here...

"Elliot! come back honey. come back to bed, I can't sleep alone please!!" Kate was shouting from her room while Elliot was running down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Baby, Come and get me, catch me if you can." Elliot shouted from downstairs....
The door banged loudly and Kate appeared from her room. At the sound of the door both Ana and Ted who were asleep in the other room woke up with a startle.

"M no more sleepy Mr. Grey, your trick worked!!" Kate frowned making a puppy face when Elliot kissed her pouted lips.

Anastasia's POV
"Good morning Baby" I greeted Ted with a huge smile plastered on my face. He in return stretched out his small hands, indicating me to pick him up & I embraced him into a hug..
.
.
.
.
Kate and Elliot both soon had left for their work but only after showcasing their great PDA!!
As my boss was now fired so obviously his assistance didn't have to show up, so it was my day off...

Ted and me were playing near the couch in the living room when suddenly the bell rang disturbing our sweet-small, baby-mommy arrangement. I quickly rushed towards the door and openned it for our visitor. And I was shocked to see that tall and handsome muscular figure...

It was José, my best budd!! O h my godd... it's been 3 long years since I had seen him!

"Would you just stand there in awe or you'd like to invite me in?" He said with is very famous usual smirk.

I went towards him and gave him a warm welcome hug. As he came inside he examined the whole apartment to find it exactly the same as it was 3 years back with only one addition to its members, who was my sweet li'l Ted...

He slowly walked towards him and picked him up in his arms.
"He's Kate's and Elliot's" he rather stated than asking.

Mouth came to my throat as I was gonna deny his statement.
"He's mine José!" My voice trembled...

"Yours?"

"He's Christian's and my baby! He's the creation of our love and one of the very few things I have left of him!" I said almost crying...

"How old's he Ana?"

Oh godd why doesn't he stop already....why is he soo curious...why does he want to know soo much about my Ted?... can't he see that I'm not comfortable talking about him!!...

"He's 1 and a few months"

With that he put Ted down, back to where he was playing with his toys and suddenly sat on the couch with a startled look on his face...
All the colour from his face had vanished and his face was totally pale....

I came out of my state as I heard the shuffling of the door lock, Elliot and Kate had returned back to the house which they opened for themselves as they had a spare key...
As they entered, Kate embraced José with a warm hug while Elliot was trying to pull her off him.
Was Elliot getting jealous...I don't think....He wasn't the jealous king, There was surely something more to it...

Elliot was eyeing José with anger...As if he had committed some crime... Elliot's eyes were full of rage..His expressions told that he really wanted to rip his face off!!

José's POV

*Flasback* (4 years ago)

"Hey Ana, it's my Exhibition this Saturday... I hope you remember.. Reach on time dear, cz I have a surprise for you!!"

" Yes José, surely. I too have a surprise for you!!"

Finally I'll propose Ana on Saturday! Oh god I have been waiting for this day from soo long!! Finally I'll say it all.. Our friendship will move one step ahead...