17. Bliss

You know that feeling, the one you get when you just look into the eyes of someone you love?

The feeling where no words are needed, you can just sense it? She felt that, especially now that everything is once again complete, Christian's back.
All those doubts she had of him not loving her anymore were gone.
Those three most important words...I Love You. After the both of them expressed the sentiment last night, it was like making love for the first time all over again. It felt different, at least to her. He looked at her differently as well; like he would move heaven and earth for
her.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice when Christian had woken up and was looking at her with those dreamy eyes.

"What are you thinking?" he asked her as she scooted closer to him, lost in his eyes. "Nothing and everything" was her honest answer. "Hmm" he responded.

She sat up, the sheet falling down and exposing her breasts, her hair falling all around her. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Ana turned, looking at him.

Christian ran his hands down her smooth, uncovered thighs, loving the sounds that escaped her mouth when he touched her.

He wanted her, once again. Moving his hands to her breasts, he gently caressed and rolled her nipples, hardening beneath the fabric of her shirt and his touch. A sweet little sigh escaped her lips causing his cock to twitch and grow.

Ana took his right hand and guided it between her legs, signaling her desire for him to touch her there. She felt him tug, with his left hand, at the hem of her shirt, motioning her to remove it. She had it over her head, laying on the ground beside them in seconds and before he could ask she slipped off her shorts, naked and glorious before him.

"Put your feet on either side of my legs and bend your knees" he instructed as she complied. This opened her up like the willing flower she was as his hand sought out that part of her body that brought him so much pleasure. "Oh baby" he breathed into her ear. "I love how wet I make you. Your body is always so ready and willing for me, even after all these years of separation." God he was turned on by her as he continued caressing her sensitive bud, her hips moving with the dancing rhythm of his hand.

"Christian" she cried, digging her nails into his cloth covered thighs. "That's right, baby. Let me in, baby. Come for me" he urged as she screamed out his name, coming undone in front of him, her moans echoing off the water. Ana lay back against him, her chest heaving, her breath uneven.

"Your turn."
Turning around and getting on her knees, she pushed him down, laying flat on the blanket.
Finding out that she had grabbed a condom disturbed him a bit but he let it go for the time being, he was so turned on to say anything at the moment.
Her hands expertly unrolled the condom onto his hard, thick length; positioning herself above him, she sank onto him
slowly, riding him like an incoming tide.

"Ana, ride me baby! Grind your hips into me!" he gritted between clinched teeth.

She leaned back, resting her right hand on his thigh, giving him an excellent view of her body. Wanting to feel her come around his cock, his thumb found her clitoris and it was wet and willing like the rest of her. "Ah!" she cried, as her body began building for its descent. "Oh God" she gasped as the sensations flooded her once more. Not being able to take it anymore she brought her hands down on either side of his head, riding him and her to climax. "Jesus H. Christ!" Christian exploded as Ana just made sexy moans as her body clinched and milked his.

Laying her body on his, they both fought with their breathing to bring it under control. "I love you, Mr. Grey" she whispered against his chest. "And I love you, Ms. Steele, I have always loved you" he confessed, his mind in awe at how wonderful his heart felt doing it.

Laying peacefully, her head on top of his heart, she was in utter piece when slowly reality started to sink in. She had so many questions in her mind that she wanted answers to.

" Christian ?" She whispered into his ear, reminding him how he loved the way his name rolled out of her tongue.
"Hm" totally in bliss after their amazing session.
"You love still love me right?"
This question immediately got Christian's attention. "Ofcourse Ana, do you doubt my love for you baby?"
Ana suddenly broke into tears and voiced out all her insecurities about their relationship, telling him how she always believed that he wasn't dead but had made the lies up 'cause he didn't live her anymore and didn't wanna be with her.
At first he was shocked but slowly understood how it might have seemed to her and how the whole situation would have come forth her. He bent down and captured her luscious lips, soft from crying with his and poured in all his love, clearing all her insecurities and doubts.
"I'll tell you what actually happened one day, but now is not the correct time. Do you trust me Ana?"
"I trust you with all my heart" it was enough to set his heart on fire and fill it warmth. He was amazed how this women who seems to be fragile, is so strong and after having gone through so much alone because of him, she stil loves him, trusts him and believes in him so much.
Is it even possible to love somebody so much that after all the suffering he has put you through, you take him back in the blink of an eye without even asking a single question!
He was in Awe of this woman, His woman, his Ana...

Ana always dreamt of this day when she will find Christian and the two would get together again. She always thought that she'll try to be hard to get and not forgive him easily. But since the day she heard his voice in the hospital, all these olans were ling forgotten, she just desperately wanted to see him, to kiss him and to be with him forever.
Amidst everything she forgot to tell him about their baby, their Ted. She didn't know would he react, will he trust her or think of Ted to be somebody elses.
"Hey, I want you to meet somebody..."
"Shh..I know, i know, even I am waiting to see him and hold him for the first time!"
"You knew? But how? When?" Ana was more the confused and curious at the same time.
"Don't get annoyed but the day you got into an accident in front of your office, i was the one who rescued you, and left you at the hospital, I didn't want you to see me just yet because i didn't have the courage to come and see you and tell you the truth! So while I was leaving your stretch marks peaked through your shirt and then Kate verified it so yaaa...."
"Ohh Gooddd, Kate!! She knew, and she didn't even bother to tell me! I knew she was lying!"
"Don't get mad at her baby, i begged her not to tell you. She said it wasn't her secret to tell" "Btw, why where you even running out of the office in such a hurry?"
Ana narrated him the whole situation at office, how she got involved with Jack Hyde and what all he did to her!
Christian was fuming with anger 'cause he was totally unaware of this, even Elliott hadn't told him anything about it. But he remembered it was that week where he had asked him to come help him out wrapping the matter up and getting it solved once and for all!

"I wanna go see my baby"
"Okay, I'll take you tomorrow"
"I love you Ms. Steele!"
"I love you to Mr. Grey, my Mr. Perfect"

..........
THE END

Heheheheeee... Just kidding, but there are only a few chapters left.