12. It's Christian!!

Kate's POV

"Elliot? When are you coming back honey?? Come soon no please..I miss you so much. Ana has also found job which is keeping her busy these days, her boss is giving her a hard time..."

"Don't you worry sweetheart.. I'll be back super soon to my cupcake... How's Ted doing?"

"Oh he's doing great. He has learnt to speak a few words these days...'Dada'-'Da-da' is what he keep on singing the whole day..wanna listen to him?" I asked putting the phone on speaker....

"Ma Da-da?" said Ted giving a questioning look....

"No, I am uncle Elliot dear... " he said with a chuckle..

"Lillio-t!" Ted exclaimed...

"Oh dear, he's soo like Christian... Christian always used to call me and teased me calling 'Lilliot' as a child...Oh this child reminds me so of him....." said Elliot in a very painful tone...

"Hey Kate? We've been married for almost an year now, we should also have our own family!" he said teasing me..And I blushed...

"Hey, wait a sec... Don't hang up, I am putting you on hold for sec." I told him as I saw that I was getting another call on my mobile....

The number that appeared on the mobile was a private number. I quickly attended the call. "Hello there" a man said. And he completely sounded like Christian. Oh my god!!

"Elliot! Christian is on the line!!"

"What?? That's not even possible dear... Did the guy tell you he is Christian??"

"No, he didn't but his voice did Elliot!!! It's him!! Believe me!!"

"He's dead babe..Okay, Okay, Calm down... Go and take that call.. I'll talk to you later." He quickly hung up the phone without giving me a goodbye kiss which has never ever happened...

But I ignored that and rushed towards the phone to answer the phone. "He-Hello? May I know who's it?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Kate listen? There's no time for me to explain anything right now. Anastasia has been in small accident in front of her office... She was about be hit by a car but I pulled her off the road... We are in the hospital right now.. She is unconscious. You come to the hospital as quickly as possible because I need to leave.." He said all this in just one breath and hung up...

I quickly called Ted's babysitter and picked up my purse and keys and rushed towards my car. I fastened the seat-belt and drove to the hospital in a great hurry...

So,Christian's alive...Then why did he lie to everybody ? What happened that he had to do such a thing. If he wanted Ana away from him so that he did already by dumping her... And if he did all that then why is he back? And that too today, when it was the 5th of January?? Does Ana know all this?!?! All these questions were flooding my brain, I decided to forget all this and just focus on the road.

.

.

"Anastasia Steele, which room?" I asked the receptionist as soon as reached the desk.

She told me the way and I saw Christian standing there. He had a miserable look on his face, as he was so pained, but why would he be? He didn't even love her anymore? So why care about her so much? Why?

"Why the hell are you back Christian? Why?" I snapped at him as soon as I reached close to him. "What do you want now? Why can't you leave her alone? She's trying to get over you.. Please leave her!"

"Won't you ask me why did I act as if I had committed suicide..Don't you wanna know?"

"No Christian, No!! I don't wanna know anything... I just know one thing and that is you should leave!! I don't want Ana to see you... It's been very difficult two years for all
fo-three of us... She has been through a lot and now it's enough... She cried almost every single night since the day you left!! Now, I don't wanna see her like that again.. You can't break her once again.." I burst on him almost shouting at the top of my voice.

"Okay Kate, I'll leave. I also don't want Ana to see me like this, suddenly... I slowly will get to her.. But remember one thing, I'll get her back.. She's mine and only mine!! I am her Mr. Perfect and she, mine!!"

I turned away from him to go to her room but he suddenly stopped me.."I saw stretchmarks on her belly... Is she already married and preg...?" He couldn't complete sentence and started crying.

The moment a tear slipped from his eye, I melted. I went and pulled him into a tight hug. I had never seen him like that. He wasn't one of those who'd let emotions take over themselves. As it is he was so worried about Ana's condition and thinking that someone else stole his love from him would make him more miserable. Shock was spread all over his face and fear to lose Ana again was clearly visible, I wanted to tell him everything, but for the moment. I decided not to.

"Who were the 'four of you' you were talking about Kate?? Why aren't you 5?" He asked softly. "Does her husband or boyfriend not live with her?" Oh shit!! He had caught me on that.. No, No, No..I can't let him know... Oh my godd What will I do now? I shook my head.

"No." I said almost whispered.

"Tell me the truth Kate. Tell me!!" he shouted..

"She's had no man in her life after you, It's- It's only her child." in low sound it came out of my mouth...

"Is he- Is he mine?"

"Yes Christian, Yes, he is Yo-Yourrrr ki-kidd...." And this time he pulled me into a hug with a quick jerk and burst into tears. He was crying like a small baby. "I am sorry" was all he could manage to say.

He then stood up and told me everything that had happened 2 years ago, for why had he broken up with Ana and why did he act as if he had committed a suicide.

Oh god! This man is crazy. He's soo sweet!! I am so happy Ana loved such an adorable man. I was soo proud of him that I forgot all that Ana had to suffer because of him. I forgave him at once.

He then took a promise from me that I won't tell Ana anything about what had happened and I agreed that this will stay only between of us. He promised me that he will mend everything, put everything back as it was 2 years ago.

I knew he could do it and I also knew Ana would forgive him easily... But i'll make sure he doesn't get through this easily, afterall I am her bestie, I'll make sure he has to do some efforts to make it back upto her.. But all I want is these two to be together happy with their child!!

.

.

.

I suddenly woke up with a jolt as I felt a bit of movement under my hand. Ana woke up!! I hugged her really tight and held to her until she broke off....

"Chris-, The hospital called me up telling about you and I immediately came here.. Don't worry Ted is at home with the babysitter and must have slept by now... I have been here for around 5 hours Ana... Oh my god Ana... I was sooo terrifired.... What happened to you?" I went on and on without even taking a single breath."How did that stupid car driver didn't see you on the road and was about to hit you??"

She didn't say anything for a while and remained silent... Oh shitt!! Did she notice that? Does she think I was about say Christian..

"Whom did you say called you to inform you about me?" She asked giving a questioning look to me.

"The-The doc- The doctor from the hospital called, I told you right away, isn't it??"

She didn't say much and tried to have a normal conversation. I knew she had caught me and I know that she is now avoiding it cz she knows that I could make up stories which one would believe even if he doesn't wish too. Some time later I left her room to get myself and went back.....

God knows what's gonna happen know but whatever it is, It'll be in favor of Ana!!

.....................................................................................

What say about this guys? What do you think is gonna happen next?
Will surely try to give you another update this week!

Vote! Share! Comment!