Mystery of Love [Hyouka fanfic]

Freshman year was a whole new experience for Houtarou, and considering how his previously gray-colored life slowly bled into rose that year (he's still in denial of that though), he thought that things couldn't really get any worse than that.

He was wrong.

So very wrong.

Sophomore year brought about much newer and unfamiliar experiences for the green-eyed male, and it came in the form of the unsuspecting new member that the Classics Club had miraculously attained via the club president's persuasion and enthusiasm (oh, but he would take back these words soon, but that's for a later date).

Whether or not the girl was a blessing to their club was still questionable for Houtarou, but Mayaka and Eru seemed to have taken an apparent liking to the new member and Satoshi was far too amused by the situation to even consider indulging Houtarou's reluctance, so in short, he was alone in this mess of a situation which he just knew would change things; many, many things.

But dealing with this alone was a hassle. 

Houtarou did not do hassles.

So he let it be.

//EDITED (01/24/17)

This story is undergoing revisions so please bear with the inconsistencies for now. I am unsure of where I'm really going with this story so please, do not expect regular updates from me, even after it is fully revised. I am currently still busy with numerous school works and projects and it is indefinite when I'll be able to work on this fully again.

On another note, please ignore my cringe-y writing style from two, almost three years ago and enjoy my brand new and improved writing style as of 2017 :DDD

I won't promise quality writing, though, lol. I am basically still an amateur and to be honest, I'd rather be a beta/editor/proofreader than write things myself, but heck, I am in no way abandoning this. Also, expect to see more curse words in the future (only in the A/Ns though) because I've grown into that habit xD I probably won't include them in the story itself, though, but if a situation ever calls for it, I'm putting them in there and I sure as hell ain't gonna censor them. Just a heads up, because there might be some people out there who're sensitive to them, especially since Hyouka is for general audiences.