Dancing

I knew we had to do something. If we were attacked once, they would attack again. My sisters and u needed to know how to protect themselves. We went up to the roof. There was a large open area with high walls on the back of the palace. You couldn't tell from the front. I was a very skilled Archer. I decided I would teach my sisters how. I threw my bow over my shoulder, grabbed bows for them, and got arrows for all of us. Thankfully, even when I was in America, I had gotten to practice archery. James had taken me on a date to go shoot targets. He assumed I wouldn't know how to use a bow and thought it would be all romantic when he taught me. It was a fun date, but I was actually better than James at archery. He was good, I was just better.

We had also gone shooting with guns, but I didn't think it was a good idea to teach my sisters how to use guns on top of our roof. Arrows were dangerous too, but for their first time, they would use arrows that were specifically meant to be shot at targets for recreation. We spent at least three hours shooting on the roof. James joined us for a while.

After archery, Nicollete and Adeline were tired and went to their rooms. I went to my dance studio. I hadn't been there in so long. I hadn't danced in forever. I was actually pretty good though, or at least I was before I left. I had been taught by the best teacher we could get. I loved ballet. Every little bit of it. I changed into a leotard, tights and put a skirt on. Then, I did my hair in a bun.

Dancing was just as amazing as I remembered it was. I felt free. It was amazing. I had been dancing for almost four hours. I didn't want to stop.

There was a knock on the door. James came in without waiting for a reply. "You dance?" He asked as he came in. "I asked your sisters where you were and they told me. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Really? Out of everything I didn't tell you, this is the most shocking?" When I asked this, we both laughed.

"Do you want me to teach you how?" I asked. "How to do ballet?" He asked skeptically. "How to partner." I explained all about partnering to him. Be agreed to learn. James was really strong, but he wasn't the best at partnering at first. I taught him a simple lift. He picked me up too quickly and didn't gracefully put me down. I almost fell over.

"Woah. More gentle next time." I found a video on my phone and showed it to him. "Okay." He said. We tried it again. Much better. I loved that he was trying something new, just for me, because he knew I was passionate about it. By the end he was actually pretty good.

We were both tired and decided to go change before dinner. I put on a beautiful blue ball gown.

I found James and together we walked to dinner

Anthony was there. Great. Anthony was gawking at me. "You look beautiful." He said. I glared at him and Anthony quickly looked back down at his food.

Dinner has been so much better without Severa. We were actually able to relax and have fun.
....
I've been so stressed out lately. With all the attacks and wedding planning it's been really hard on me. Our wedding is only in two weeks and I still don't have a wedding dress.

I sat in my office. I was going to be married in two weeks, and j was going to be Queen in three weeks. I t was all happening so fast. There would be even more work for me to do as queen. Being a princess was hard enough. I had been shut up in my office for the whole day.

There was a knock on the door. "What?" I snapped. It came out much harsher than I'd intended. James came in. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I'm just so stressed." I said. "I know. That's why I've come to take you away." He said. "I have a surprise for you." "Okay." I agreed, accepting his outstretched hand.

James made me close my eyes and led me through the palace. A while later, we can to a stop. "Open." He said. I opened my eyes. We were in my secret library. But, on one of the tables was everything needed for a romantic dinner. James pulled out a bouquet of flowers and handed them to me.

"Thank you. This is what I needed." I said as he led me to a chair and pushed it in for me. We sat together and had our dinner, which was delicious. It was exactly what I had needed.

"Is there anything I can do to help you, Rose?" James asked. "I don't think so. I'm having my dress fitting tomorrow for my wedding dress." I said. We kept talking. This surprise was a great distraction.