Chapter 4

"You!?"we said in unison.

I can't believe my seatmate is my older brother's friend!

He looked at me then down to my jawline and went down to my shirt.

Oh my god! Why did I wear this!? Arrr! My shirt is oversized! And my cleavage is...showing in front of him!

He smirked and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You better not wear oversized shirts when you are the only girl. And when there are visitors."he leaned closer and whispered to my right ear." By the way,I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your seatmate."he said with a raspy voice.

"Yah! Get away from me you jerk! Is that all you wanted to say?"

"Hobi hyung asked if you would like to join us tonight. We're gonna watch some horror movies."he said and winked.

Gosh he's so cute!

"Ummm,no thanks! I-I'm good."I said breaking the eye contact.

I tried to close the door but he pushed me inside and closed the door. He pinned me on the wall and brought his face really close.

So close that I can already feel his hot breath fanning my lips.

"Come downstairs if you don't want Hobi hyung to get mad at you"he said as he licked his lower lip seductively.

I sighed." Arraseo,arraseo. I'm coming,but please leave for awhile while I change my shirt."

He looked at my breasts again but I quickly covered it before he says anything and went to my walk in closet.

He smirked and left the room.

I sighed of relief. But seriously,did someone saw me earlier?
I shrugged the feeling off and changed my shirt.

I went downstairs and into the living room. When I arrived all ofthem looked at me,actually staring. Then Hobi oppa stood up and hugged me tightly.

He led me to the couch and I sat between Jungkook and the guy I met at the kitcen earlier.

And I also noticed that all of them are still staring at me. I got annoyed so I looked at them all.

"Can you guys stop staring at me? I'm not an idol."I said and they all turned their attention in front.

Why did Hobi oppa let me sit here!? It's so uncomfortable!

Gosh. This horror movie is so lame. And did I mention I love horror movies?

(Actually you just mentioned it)

Shut up author-nim.

After a moment of screaming,rolling and hiding from the boys I felt a hand on my waist. I looked at it and it belonged to the guy from the kitchen.

I moved to my left but got stopped by Jungkook.

Then the guy on my right leaned closer. And he whispered.

"Y/n right? I'm Kim Taehyung."he said and my eyes widened.

To be continued...