Chapter 5

My eyes widened.

My childhood friend Kim Taehyung is here!? My Teatea!? How can I forget!? But...he changed a lot.

"So you're back huh?"I said while taking his hand oof my waist.

"Ne. Why? Did I surprise you?"he said and stroked my hair.

Omo! I missed him so much! Especially the way he strokes my hair. And to tell you the story guys...

10 years ago...

I was sitting on a swing. Pushing myself back and forth while waiting for Hobi oppa to arrive,because he went the ice cream shop nearby because that was his birthday present for me. Crazy right? Even though it's not my birthday yet. Well maybe he's going to be busy for his final exams on my birthday.

Just then,I felt two hands push me to the ground. I fell on my knees first and I gasped when I saw it bleeding a lot. Both of it.

And when I looked up,I saw two girls glaring at me while the other four are laughing at me.

Seriously,what is going on with these girls?

Then one of them went up to me and pulled my hair harshly. And the five went closer to me too. They kneeled down and one of them pulled my dress's collar.

And it was the first time I got slapped so hard. Harder than I could ever imagine. I cried a lot and started shouting for help but one of them covered my mouth.

"Don't you dare to get too close to Taehyung oppa do you understand!? He's mine! Not yours!"she said and pinched my cheeks so hard.

I am completely annoyed!

So I pushed the girl who just slapped me earlier and she fell to the ground. Second I started looking for a pointy thing. And unexpectedly I found a broken glass. When I took it I got cut on my wrist and I cried even harder.