Chapter 2

We entered the classroom. Everybody stared at us. As if an idol just arrived.

And perfect timing that the teacher came in too.

"Annyeonghaseyo! So before we start,I just want to introduce myself as Choi Mimi. But please call me miss Choi. And for now,as you can see there are five girls standing beside me,they are transferees. And I want you guys to treat them nicely."she paused and looked at us." Introduce yourselves."

"Hi! I'm Liza. And it's nice to meet you all."she said and bowed.

"Annyeong! I'm Roze! I hope we get along!"said Roze.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jenny!"said Jenny as she smiled evily.

"Hey! I'm Jisoo. Please treat me nicely."said Jisoo.

I took a deep breath as I stood in the middle.

"I'm Jung Y/n! I hope we can be friends!"I said as I noticed the four girls giggling at me.

I gave them the 'why?' face.

"Okay. Thank you for introducing yourselves. You may take your seats at the back."she said and we five nodded.

We went to the back and the four found a perfect spot where they are not separated. Meanwhile,I'm going to be sitting beside a guy that is blocking my sight of the four girls when I sit.

And unexpectedly,he looked at me up and down. When he met my eyes,it locked for a second,but for me it looked like it locked for  more than just a second.

Because his eyes,his brown eyes,are sparkling like an anime character. And if you ask. Yeah. I'm an anime lover.

My train of thoughts crashed when he cleared his throat.

"Ummm,are you just going to stand there? Or you going to sit? Because you can sit here if you want. Want to exchange?"he said without a hint of happiness in his voice.

I nodded and he moved his bag to the other seat next to the window. I sat down and tried to make myself comfortable but failed.

Because he is staring at me. So I looked at him and he flinched a bit.

"Thank you by the way."I said with a smile.

He nodded.

Class started and everyone became so silent.

Are we in silent hill or something?

I was trying my best to listen well. Because sitting on the back is quite difficult. Especially if all you can hear are giggles and gossips from the other girls.

On the other hand,the boy beside me is so quiet. So quiet just like a smashed potato.

But there is something weird about this guy. It's like I've met him somewhere that can't remember the exact place.

Oh well...maybe he just looks like the man of my dreams. Oh my gosh Y/n! What has gotten into you!?

I shrugged the feeling off and grabbed my pencil and sketchbook.

I started doodling something like a little kid. And I forgot to mention that I actually love drawing.

Especially drawing things that I can relate at whenever I'm in a bad mood.

And I finally found a perfect spot to draw when I have some free time.

Ring! Ring!

Lunch time at the cafeteria...

We were eating quietly until someone slammed their hands on our table.

We looked at her with a shocked expression.

And wow! Just wow! Yeah she is pretty but her skirt is too short. And she's got five other  girls behind her.

I can tell that she is mad because of her sudden reaction when she looked at me.

Waving at the five of us with an unexplained truth behind her smile.

And I noticed she is not wearing a skirt. But shorts. Maybe she is a cheer leader,despite her clothes. But unfairness I like her hair.

"Ooops! Looks like we have a problem here,hmmm?"said the blonde girl.

"What are you talking about? And who are you?"said Liza.

"Hirai Momo. The principal's daughter. And which one of you is Jung Y/n?"she said while pointing at the five of us.

I raised my hand firmly. And she looked at me and smirked.

"You are uglier than I expected."she said as she laughed along with her friends.

I raised an eyebrow.

"So what now? Are you just sharing it? If you're done with your story,then mind your own business."said Jisoo.

They all stopped laughing and glared at Jisoo.

"Just because you are the owner of this school it doesn't mean you  are  allowed to interrupt my subjects."she said and walked away.

I widened my eyes.

"Owner of the school!?"the four of us shouted at Jisoo's ears.

She nodded and we continued eating.

"Kamsahamnida! Jisoo!"I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

After school...

I sighed as I went outside,waiting for Hobi oppa to come and pick me up.

I enjoyed my first day. Except for being bullied for the first time. But being with my friends? Why would I say no?

To be continued...