Chapter 20

Kim Taehyung's story...

He is the prince of the kingdom of elves. This kingdom was the most healthy kingdom. And it was known for it's green lands.

His older sister was the first born to the first elf king. That is why she has long ears while Taehyung was born to a non-elf king. They don't have the same father but have the same mother.

But the siblings loved each other,despite their differences. His sister still accepted him as her brother. And when his sister turned 21,she was crowned queen.

She remained single because when she turns old,she once said that, 'when I get old,I want Taehyung to be the next heir. I will not marry until I die.'

Even though the elders forced her to marry,she still refused. Taehyung was known for the handsomest prince in the kingdoms.

He was also famous for his box-like smile and how he easily flutter girls  hearts.

Sometimes,he and his sister would spar using a wand,a staff and etc. And that made him much more stronger.

One day,he was sent to the kingdom of Fire(aka Yoongi's place)  for what happened to Y/n. He then knew his hyungs and got along  with each other so fast.

And he is also known for his uniqueness. Especially his so called alien side. And his very special deep husky manly voice.

Indeed he was perfect. So he already moved to the city with his hyungs at such a young age.

He also fell in love with Y/n. When he was young,they already met and he took care of her in the park. He liked her because she was brave yet beautiful.

Especially the way she flips her hair. He said.