Chapter 21

Jeon Jungkook's story...

Known for his bunny smile,cute yet handsome features,good voice,bravery and dance skills. He lived in the kingdom of Darkness.

But it doesn't mean it's dark there. It means the power. He was the one and only child and he was  also known as the  international playboy.

Both his mom and dad had black hair and bangs. While he dyed his,brown.

He was the only prince that can heal severe wounds. And it took years for him to train it properly with his mother.

While he trained fencing with his father. His parents wanted him to have a sibling but he refused. For he wants to be the only child.

And indeed he was a spoiled brat. He gets what he wants and he's always allowed to go anywhere.

One day,he went to the forest near the kingdom of elves. There he met Taehyung. Now that they became friends he suddenly felt the urge to have a sibling but he just shrugged it off.

Taehyung was already enough for him. And years passed,he finally met all of his hyungs. And there he also knew about Y/n. And he fell in love too. Because she wasn't that easy to get.

That was the time they were proclaimed as the seven princes of the seven kingdoms. Also known as Y/n's bodyguards.

Since the kingdom of hunters is the strongest kingdom ever. And they really need to protect her at any cause because her power is rare.

And king Jung called them Bts.