Chapter 7

All of that was the greatest memory I had with him. But I still can't forget about those girls. All the things they did to me is still haunting me. But I just keep on saying these two words my mom and dad said.

Stay strong.

So I stayed strong and I fnally knew how to fight back.

"Are you ok? Y/n?"said Taehyung.

I nodded and I stood up

"Where are you going Y/n?"said Hoseok.

I chuckled nervously.

"Uhhh-"yawns fakely."I'm going to take a nap. Call me when dinner's ready."I said and he nodded.

I went to my bedroom and called Liza.

"Hey Liza."

"Hey Y/n-unnie! What's up?"

"I'm the only girl here. But consider the maids. It's so uncomfortable!"

"Hmmm...why not tomorrow I'll stay in your house? Is that ok? Since I'm also left here with my cousin Bambam."

"Okay! Sounds good! Thanks a bunch Liza!"

"No problem Y/n-unnie! See you tomorrow!"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone. I laid on my bed while watching k drama. After a few hours,someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"I said.

And my maid Khiara entered. She bowe politely.

"Dinner is ready,miss Y/n."she said.

"I said drop the miss,right? You can call me Y/n."I said and we both smiled at each other and went downstairs.

Taehyung's POV

I finally saw her again! And wow! She's grown so much. She already has long hair,pointed nose,and large br-what the heck Kim Taehyung! What are you even  thinking?

I went to the dining hall and everyone is already there. Except for Y/n. So I called a maid who's name is Khiara.

"Ummm,can you call Y/n upstairs? If you don't mind. Tell her dinner is ready."I said and she nodded.

I sat down on one of the chairs beside Hobi hyung until I saw Y/n coming towards the seat in front of me.

I really missed you Y/n!

Y/n's POV

I went downstairs and straight to the dining hall. I sat down face to face with Taehyung. He showed his beautiful yet cute box smile and I just did my flat smile.

And without further ado,we ate our food in no time. While eating I noticed a pair of eyes looking at me. So I looked everywhere and stopped to see a guy with cute chubby cheeks.

Awww! He's so cute!

Then he looked away quickly and continued eating like nothing happened.

I wonder who he is?

After eating I left as fast as I can and went to the garden. I plucked a rose and smelled it.

Gosh it's so addicting!

While I was admiring it I heard footsteps so I looked at my back and saw a figure. And I'm glad to say that I'm taller than him. Yes. It's a guy.

"What are you doing out here Y/n? You know that it's cool tonight right?"he asked concerned.

"I know that. It's because I've already been cool before it was cool. So get out of my way."I said and he chuckled.

"What a dumb little girl."he said and walked away.

"Actually you were dumb too. Because you didn't even introduce yourself. Where are your manners?"I said and he stopped on his tracks.

"Whatever dumb girl. Anyway,I'm Park Jimin."he said and left me alone.

He's the dumbest person I ever met!

To be continued...