Chapter 9

It can't be!

"Are you the girls from the park?"I said with eyes widened.

She smirked."As a matter of fact we are. Why? Did you miss us?"she said and all of them laughed.

I looked at the girl. She was crying so hard that her round puffy eyes are now red and swollen.

"Then who is the girl who pulled my hair?"I asked.

"Our beloved Momo."she said.

That b*tch!

"And by the way,we just wanted to play with this girl. And I'm Irene. Better stay away from Kim Taehyung. Just because he is one of your older brother's friends it doen't mean you're also allowed to flirt with him."she said and the six of them left.

So now she's saying I'm a flirt!? Wow! Just wow!

We pulled the girl and went to the dressing room. I gave her something that can wash up her hair and she went to the ladies washroom.

"I can't believe they are in this school too."I said.

"Are those the girls you said that hurt you when you were at  the park ten years ago?"Jenny asked and I nodded.

Then the girl came back and now her clothes are the problem.

"I have an extra white shirt and skirt here. Are you ok with it?"Jisoo asked.

"Ne."said the girl.

So we also gave her time to change her clothes. And Roze gave her a pair of socks and Liza added some  light make up on her.

"Perfect! Now we'll just have to make it up to our next teacher since she's in the same class us us."Liza said and we went to the classroom.

We explained everything to the teacher and we sat down when class already started.

~TIME SKIP~

W went outside of the campus and stood at the gates. With this newbie.

"So? Uhhh,are you a transferee?"asked Roze.

She nodded."And my name is Han Ina."she said without smiling.

I sighed. I guess it's really hard to feel good after what happened back there. If only Momo isn't the principal's daughter I've already kicked her a*s in no time. And Irene said that they were just playing with her? What a great explanation. What a storymaker. And they did it in purpose.
Just because she is a  transferee.

Hobi oppa finally arrived and flashed a fake smile. I said goodbye to the three but now four because Ina is still there.

Me and Liza got in but I noticed that Hobi is staring at Ina.
I smirked.

"Hobi."I said coldly.

He snapped back to reality and looked at me.

"You like her don't you?"I said and his eyes widened.

"Why is Liza coming with us?"he said trying to change the topic.

Nice try oppa. But don't think that you can trick with that.

I sighed.

"She's gonna stay over until mom and dad arrives."I said without smiling.

He smirked and lifted my chin up.

"About the punishment."he said and started thinking.

Oh god I almost forgot about it! Omg! Please don't make Liza go!

"I won't allow Liza to stay with us until mom and dad's arrival. That is the punishment."he said.

"What!?"Liza and I screamed.

"Liza you heard me."he said and Liza got out of the car.

I opened the window.

"Liza! I'll explain later!"I said and she nodded and gave me a sad smile.

Liza's POV

Ever since this morning Y/n wasn't smiling a lot. And she looked like she got scolded. And unexpectedly the punishment that Hoseok gave her kicked me out of the car.

I was shocked and confused at the same time. Is he mad at her? Did she do something wrong before going to school?

I know Y/n. She is not a patient person and sometimes she doesn't listen  to anyone.

Suddenly the car window opened.

"Liza! I'll explain later!"she said and I nodded and gave her a sad smile.

So I just joined the others went separate ways.

Y/n's POV

She joined the others and they went home with  Ina. I fasten my seatbelt and we drove off.

The whole ride was kinda awkward but I didn't mind it. I went inside. Slamming the door behind me. Leaving the six boys shocked. And Hobi oppa went straight to the living room.

When I entered my room I quickly texted Liza and explained everything to her. She replied.

It's ok. And my grandmother is in the hospital right now so I really coudn't stay. Sorry. And see you tomorrow.😉

I sighed. Then someoned knocked on the door.

"Come in!"I shouted.

Then in came Hobi.

"How many punishments do you want? I know that mom and dad already told you to wait for me because if you weren't my sister you could have been kidnapped already. And until now I'm mad at you. And-"he just stood there
talking and complaining.

While I on the other hand is just staring at him with a blank expression and I didn't mind what he was saying. Blah blah blah. Bleh bleh bleh. He even sounds like dracula now. Hahaha! What's the matter if I got my impatient side from my grandfather? Does he really need to bring up the dead in the topic?

*sighs* Like they say;the happy you are,the madder you will be.

"Are you even listening?"he said and I just rolled my eyes.

Why not talk  to Mina? I'm sure she'll listen to you.

"Y/n. I'm in a bad mood right now and plus...Mina broke up with me."he said as he sat beside me.

Well good for you. She doesn't deserve a guy like you.

"I'm sorry for everything. Just decide how much you want"I said and walked to the door but stopped when he said something with my back facing him.

"Why not six?"

To be continued...