10✨

dan pushed arin off, his body going into full panic mode.

he remembers.

he fucking remembers.

"oh shit, oh my god. arin i'm so sorry."

arin was confused as hell. what's happening right now? what exactly is dan sorry about?

"arin, i remember you. i remember what i did at that party. oh fuck i'm so sorry."

oh

arin knows what he's talking about now. at least dan is apologizing now. and that he feels sorry.

"i didn't mean for that to happen." danny pulled his legs to his chest. "this is what i get for doing something so horrible to you."

"w-what?" arin gulped. he regretted saying anything because the look in dan's eyes made him feel scared.

"this! i have such a fucked up life because i did that stupid thing to you. i deserved getting into that car crash, i deserved getting my body all jacked, i deserve for you to hate me." danny sighed.

"you shouldn't even be here. i made you the way you are." 

arin felt dizzy. this visit to dan's house was way too much. first he felt angry, then he felt bad. i mean, come on. he just fucking kissed danny and he's saying he remembers everything. this was like some cheesy movie.

"i should have never done that. that was a mistake."

ouch, okay. the smaller boy felt a sting in his heart. he decided it was a good time to leave. arin wanted to at least say goodbye, but dan kept talking.

"i really liked you, i still do. but i wish that when that happened, it was special. arin you deserve to be treated special. and i fucked it up." dan was already thinking of going over to brian's again. who cares anyways?

"i hope you can forgive me for what i did sweetheart."

that was it. arin grabbed a notebook and turned to a fresh page.

"dan i do forgive you. that's why i wanted to kiss you. from what you've shown me and from the way you've been treating me, i've come to realize that you're different. i know the true dan. the person that was from that party wasn't you. i realized that i still have feelings for you and."

"and?"

"i l-love you..."

"i love you too arin."