the good part

At exactly 7:00am Miranda wakes up from her sleep.. Emily saw Miranda yawnibg and standing up from the couch..

"Good Morning Miranda"Emily said with a smile on her face.
"Morning too" Miranda said
"Call my driver to pick me up, call run- way tell them I will be there in a hour and around 11:00am I will come back here" Miranda demanded but without the icy and cold tone just  a warm tone. Emily writing it all on her notebook, "That's all" Miranda said.. Emily nodded. Emily was texting Miranda's driver and the driver said he will be there in ten minutes. Miranda immediately went down when the driver texted that he is here to pick her up...

Emily decided not to go to runway because she want to take care her bestfriend even though she is unconsious though (bestfriend loves)
Emily decided to go down to get some breakfast and some snacks too. After getting some food she went back again to the room and she ate her breakfast there..

Exactly 11:00am Miranda when back to the hospital to check up on Andrea...

Miranda knocked on the door and Emily immediately stand up, walked up to the door  and open it..

"Hello Miranda" Emily said
"Hello Emily" Miranda said while hugging Emily and Emily closed the door immediately.
"So how's our Andrea"Miranda asked
"still the same" Emily said with a frown
"Well the doctor texted me that the results will come out today" Miranda said looking over to Andrea
"that's great we will find out what's her real condition" Emily said
"Yes, so Emily have you brought your lunch?" Miranda asked
"Not yet, Miranda" Emily said
"So I will buy some food downstairs" Miranda said
"No Miranda you're the boss just sit and relax. If the media took a photo of you it will be a big issue" Emily said
"No I can handle" Miranda insisted
"Okay, Miranda" Emily said sighs in defeat. Miranda immediately went out of the door to buy lunch downstairs. After a few minutes she went back to the room. Emily and Miranda started eating their lunch.

"Emily go home first you look tired you need some sleep" Miranda said
"Well I am just going home if I found out the condition of Andrea" Emily said
"that's settled so I wil take care of Andrea for a while" Miranda said with a gentle kind tone...

the reason why I named this chapter "the good part" because Miranda is now showing the other side of  her.  A kind, caring and heartfelt side..