9

2 months later

Well Im 4 months and 2 weeks.now and Ive been hiding my pregnancy pretty good. I've been going to the gym and everything. I cant wait for two weeks. I will find out the sex. Good thing my old friend is a doctor. The only thing that is suspicious. Is how moody I am. And the throwing up. But other than that im fine.

Aaliyah: Ma.!! Are you gonna cook.

Adrian: Not this morning.

Since she aint cooking I guess I will go get me something to eat. So I called Matthew to see if he wanted something.

Matthew: Well goodmorning beautiful.

Aaliyah: Goodmorning. Im going to waffle house you want something.

Matthew: Yea. Get me 2 waffles.

Aaliyah: Ok.Bye.

Matthew: Bye.

~

I got Matthew those two waffles. And I got me 2 waffles eggs and bacon. A girl be hungry. Then I headed to Matthew's house.

Aaliyah: Here you go.

Matthew: You gonna eat here.

Aaliyah: I guess.

Then we went to his room.

Aaliyah: Where's Leila.

Matthew: She is out with mom.

Aaliyah: Oh.

Matthew: Yea.

We just ate and talked.

Aaliyah: Well im finna go.

Matthew: Why.

Aaliyah: Because I want to.

Matthew: Well bye love you.

Aaliyah: I love you to.

Matthew: Where my lips.

Its funny how he calls it lips. So I walked over to him and kissed him.

Aaliyah: Bye.

And when I got home. I saw Dustin staring at me.

Aaliyah: What Dustin.

He grabbed me by my arm and took me in the kitchen.

Dustin: Your Pregnant.

Aaliyah: No im not.

Dustin: Yea you are. Ive been noticing. You have been eating alot and everything.

Aaliyah: No im not Dustin.

I got out of his grip and walked up to my room. Its starting to catch up. I lifted up my shirt and looked in the mirror. Then I heard a knock on the door. I put my shirt down. And sat on the bed.

Aaliyah: Come In.

Bryan: Wassup.

Aaliyah: Nothing

Bryan: What did Dustin ask you.

Aaliyah: He knows im pregnant. But i didnt tell him. I just said no im not.

Bryan: Oh. Well you need to try to stay away from home as much as possible.

Aaliyah: Ok.